2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

As much as I love and wanted Ramsey, I completely understand this pick.

I think it's a good pick, puts you in a better position to win now if Romo stays healthy. Problem is, I don't think he stays healthy again.

Ramsey mama.....shiieeettt

The NT narrative of Romo always getting hurt is always funny to me. He's played in at least 15 games every year outside of the two he had serious injuries.

Tony will be fine.

You really gon act like Romo ain't breaking down?

As much as I love and wanted Ramsey, I completely understand this pick.

I think it's a good pick, puts you in a better position to win now if Romo stays healthy. Problem is, I don't think he stays healthy again.

Ramsey mama.....shiieeettt

The NT narrative of Romo always getting hurt is always funny to me. He's played in at least 15 games every year outside of the two he had serious injuries.

Tony will be fine.

I don't think people are saying Romo ends up on IR every year, but he just takes brutal hits so much, along with have recent surgeries

I'm still at work... thank god for streaming.
What a draft so far...

Jags on the come up tho. They get a healthy Fowler back, draft an OT to protect Bortles and you have a sleeper team there.

gonna be a WR
nerd.gif

Jalen and Zeke Elliott are two of the most humblest elite players I've seen. Their demeanors and passion for the game just scream success. :pimp:

Love this pick for Baltimore. Probably the best pick so far for a need/reward thing.

Nobody wants Tunsil because they know the problems. Like a real life movie.

Back
Top Bottom