2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

:lol:

Yeah, okay. There's no way the Knicks even do this. When have the Knicks recently signed a BAD contract under Phil Jackson? Questionable trades have been done, but there hasn't been one bad signing.

This rhetoric of the Knicks signing non-all stars for big money is over done and frankly played out. You need to find a new bag of jokes, because 2011 called and they're asking for their jokes back

Get out your feelings g, I'm rooting for the Knicks to succeed, it's just always funny to bring up their past.

You wasted your time typing all that, I'm going to a bunch of Knicks games all year. :lol:

Klay
Harden
ISO jimmy
Myrie
CJ McCollum
Derozen
Beal
JJ Riddick
Middleton
Wade

What's the prototypical size? Especially with "lead guards" emerging.

Sixers have to trade one of those bigs this offseason right?????

Like MUST...
If anyone it will be Okafor. They shouldn't feel the need to trade just to trade though and get crap value for him back

Embiid could very well be on a minute restriction, Simmons could very well play time at point guard and the 3, Saric can switch back between 3/4...

I can only imagine the Clippers letting Jamal walk and replacing him with Juice. Shoeking might get fired.

Klay
Harden
ISO jimmy
Myrie
CJ McCollum
Derozen
Beal
JJ Riddick
Middleton
Wade

What's the prototypical size? Especially with "lead guards" emerging.

I am about 6'4, slightly shorter but give or take.

Out of school I went to a D League tryout and they told me I would have to play PG because I was too "Small" for a prototype 2 guard which I played at school.

And this was 2 years ago.

I was like Huh? I totally agree with your lead guard comment.

I'm going to let yall talk about OJ's start in Dallas, but Kevin Martin's start in OKC was the nost unsustainable hot start of all time. I think he was still over 60% 2 months in, on volume too. Hell he finished the season sbooting 50% at home, like 38% road

My guy Furkan playing for Turkey in the Olympics.
pimp.gif

He gonna show out.
I hope Turkey let's him flourish

I'm confused as hell as to if Turkey will participate? 

I think he was losted as 6'4 his whole career so he'd be considered undersized too, but I saw Michael Redd at baggage claim at the airport in Houston all star weekend and I'm 6'0, he seemed barely taller than me. Like not much if at all more than 2 inches. Now it could also be because he is hella bowlegged and his knees and back vertebrae have desolved into pixie dust costing him some inches

I'm going to let yall talk about OJ's start in Dallas, but Kevin Martin's start in OKC was the nost unsustainable hot start of all time. I think he was still over 60% 2 months in, on volume too. Hell he finished the season sbooting 50% at home, like 38% road

Aminu's first month and change in th NBA he was a 50% 3pt shooter on 2.5 a game. It was the craziest thing. He shot 17% the rest of the season :rofl:

I can only imagine the Clippers letting Jamal walk and replacing him with Juice. Shoeking might get fired.

You can best believe its something ive dreamed about for sure.

I am so serious too :lol: [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Would not be able to take austin and juice on the same team

I think he was losted as 6'4 his whole career so he'd be considered undersized too, but I saw Michael Redd at baggage claim at the airport in Houston all star weekend and I'm 6'0, he seemed barely taller than me. Like not much if at all more than 2 inches. Now it could also be because he is hella bowlegged and his knees and back vertebrae have desolved into pixie dust costing him some inches

Height is tricky man.

Not all heights are equal I think.

Like one person's 6'3 may not be the same as another person's 6'3 even though they can both be measured at a legit 6'3

D Wade and JJ redick are both listed at 6-4.

If you told me Wade was 6-6 I'd believe you. If you told me redick was 6-2, I'd believe you

We just need a foreign point guard to run the all foreign lineup now

Timothe
Saric
Simmons
Embiid

Back
Top Bottom