2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I stood right next to lillard curry and irving this year all 3 are listed at 6'3 and it didnt seem like those 3 were the same height at all.

height is subjective to build, height, posture, etc. which can lead to one person being a short 6'4 (oj mayo, reddick) or a tall 6'4 (dwyane wade)

Bruh don't you think it might be more likely that their listed heights are not accurate. Your height is your height, it's not really subjective.

i wonder if they're moving meeks to get Jennings byke...:nerd:

After Stan Van said the leaders of the team were Reggie and Andre, Jennings came out and said that there were no leaders on the team. Doubt he would come back, and that was one of the reasons he was traded.

i wonder if they're moving meeks to get Jennings byke...:nerd:

After Stan Van said the leaders of the team were Reggie and Andre, Jennings came out and said that there were no leaders on the team. Doubt he would come back, and that was one of the reasons he was traded.

i know from the outside it appears that way, but the scouts told me pretty much all season that BJ and SVG are hella close and talk a couple times a week. Which I thought was weird af. Like, they continued being cool even after the trade.

Waiters to Oladipo is a great upgrade. Ersan can stroke it too. Kanter and Adams I think can replace Serge okay.

Stones need to fill some spots no doubt. Need a bench pg. Need a bench or better 2 guard. I would be inclined to move KCP if a better option arose even though he's a solid defender. The 3 is locked. Could use a stronger 4. One that can stretch the floor or play some d. Horford is probably the answer to that question. And then they'll max out drummond.

I would often get Kobe and Jodie mixed up. Meeks was looking like a great value Bean

Jodie was definitely on disc 2 of the mamba mentality instructional DVD series. Played with hella heart. Kobe's fingerprints were all over him pause

I don't wanna speak for Addic but I think he meant Jodie literally looked like Kobe. Not his game, his appearance :lol:

Everytime I Watched the lakers that year I got them mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom