2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Can Noah still even play to earn a contract of $18m?

Thought his play had a big decline last couple of seasons, or was that due to injuries? 

Still seems crazy to pay Noah that much but guess I'm not used to these adjusted salaries due to the new cap. 

Injuries and he played less minutes/came off the bench. I think he plays rejuvinated this coming season. Puts up 10-10 again.

Last edited:
It turns out that Melo isn't as dumb as people thought he was.

Why take a pay cut and sign with the Bulls, when you can sign for the max and let the Bulls come to you.

Almost time to see Whiteside to Lakers, kd to spurs, wade to Sacramento, Barnes and festus to miami. Pat the rat is washed.

as a non-Laker fan, i would have been thrilled for you guys to get him at $18M per.

Dammit. That would have been fantastic and stunted the Laker come back.
I dunno man some Lakers fans don't understand we not winning now so go you ng and talented. Its ok to get vets for locker room presence but that comes at the end when all the washed vets can be had for cheap

Lakers not on the bring of contending so why sign a high priced vet who would best fit a contender?

Gotta let the young guys play

Last edited:
Injuries kept the Bulls from beating LeBron .

Get outtah here. 2011 there were no injuries.
And in 2015 love was injured and Gasol still saw play time. Stop making excuses. Lebron stopped the Bulls EVERY time.

You guys can't scream bench squad then cry about injuries later, that's not how it works

Last edited:
I dunno man some Lakers fans don't understand we not winning now so go you ng and talented. Its ok to get vets for locker room presence but that comes at the end when all the washed vets can be had for cheap

Lakers not on the bring of contending so why sign a high priced vet who would best fit a contender?

Gotta let the young guys play

yeah, but no reason for them to sign a washed up guy for 5 years or so. Get him for 2 years? Sure. But Noah isn't signing a 2 year deal. This is his last good contract. He's going for it all.

Injuries kept the Bulls from beating LeBron .
True

You serious bruh

And in 2015 love was injured and Gasol still saw play time. Stop making excuses. Lebron stopped the Bulls EVERY time.

You guys can't scream bench squad then cry about injuries later, that's not how it works
They were going to the finals in 2012 until Rose and Noah got hurt.

I kinda don't want Noah on the Knicks. I know what to expect. Lots of hustle, decent passing for a big man, but a broke *** shot and getting out rebounded by active bigs because he has never learned how to box out. He'll also commit some dumb mistake somewhere in the middle of all that that will get your blood pressure rising. Also when they take away all the pass lanes and dare Noah to take the shot, Noah will not want to shoot. Trust.

Also, not to mention he always gets hurt.

Can't believe this ***** getting 18 mil.

Might be better off giving Bazemore 20 + mil lol

Last edited:

I've said it before, Bulls would've beat the Heat in 2012 had Rose not gotten hurt. I'm 1000000000000000% sure of it. Oh well, we'll never know.

I kinda don't want Noah on the Knicks. I know what to expect. Lots of hustle, decent passing for a big man, but a broke *** shot and getting out rebounded by active bigs because he has never learned how to box out. He'll also commit some dumb mistake somewhere in the middle of all that that will get your blood pressure rising. Also when they take away all the pass lanes and dare Noah to take the shot, Noah will not want to shoot. Trust.

Can't believe this ***** getting 18 mil.

Might be better off giving Bazemore 20 + mil lol

The human teddy bear gonna go to the warriors watch

It turns out that Melo isn't as dumb as people thought he was.

Why take a pay cut and sign with the Bulls, when you can sign for the max and let the Bulls come to you.
Amazing how he's done it twice. From the NY Nuggets to the NY Bulls. 

The Bulls were always a media contrived rival for LeBron, they weren't gonna beat him. No one in East was.

Google "David Blatt Timeout"
So the refs not seeing David Blatt calling for timeouts is the reason Chicago lost that game huh?

alright 
laugh.gif

Papi LeBetard is a fool
laugh.gif

In regards to Barnes on Phila.

"yes he should go, yes he can help, and he won't have any pressure of the Playoffs or Finals, he won't be there again"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom