2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I can see the correlation between my thoughts and his. At least LeBron came back to take on the win one for Cleveland challenge. KD wont even entertain the thought. There are better options then Washington. Still though he's a BAN in my book for not even considering taking up the challenge.

did you consider lebron a "BAN" for leaving Cleveland for greener pastures a few years ago?

I've said it before, Bulls would've beat the Heat in 2012 had Rose not gotten hurt. I'm 1000000000000000% sure of it. Oh well, we'll never know.

They would have beat the 2012 Heat? The one that won tg championship that year? LMAOOOOOOOOO
Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

I hate my teams.
roll.gif
tired.gif

They should a got Dwight instead

The east is pretty washed. Dwight would probably be reborn on an east team

I've said it before, Bulls would've beat the Heat in 2012 had Rose not gotten hurt. I'm 1000000000000000% sure of it. Oh well, we'll never know.
If it makes you feel better I think the 2012 version of this knick team can compete with the 2012 heat

Injuries kept the Bulls from beating LeBron .
True

You serious bruh

Get outtah here. 2011 there were no injuries.
And in 2015 love was injured and Gasol still saw play time. Stop making excuses. Lebron stopped the Bulls EVERY time.

You guys can't scream bench squad then cry about injuries later, that's not how it works
They were going to the finals in 2012 until Rose and Noah got hurt.

were they going to the finals? how do you know? rose got hurt game 1.

they werent beating miami or boston that year fam no matter what. rose and noah going down just saved them the time they would've wasted getting beat in 5

Not to mention they got absolutely washed in the decisive Game 6 at home.

When the Cavs had no Love and basically no Kyrie and the best player on the floor that game was Matthew Dellavedova, who thoroughly outplayed "Pooh" BTW.

Really thought the Bulls would finally win a series against LeBron given they were relatively healthy and the Cavs were the exact opposite.

While on the subject of the Bulls Vs LeBron, this is the greatest shot of LeBron's career in my opinion.

Last edited:
Durant is staying. If they get Al Horford, OKC gon be stacked. They was stacked already, and they would've gotten better on paper. No way you cant test that out for a season at least.

Back
Top Bottom