2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I hate when people say Dirk got lucky in 2011. If that's the case then Lebron is the luckiest player ever. Every championship team needs some luck to win it all.
maybe lucky isn't the right word but everyone on that team outperformed on some ultralight beam type ****

yall are so sure what contract riley bout to give to hassan lol. i dont think riley is dumb enough to lose hassan over 5 mill. hed likely just say we can use that 5 mil to put more talent around you, or put in your pocket. what do u want to do. simple as that. the question is, what about wade. that contract stuff with wade isnt concerning...just yet... but it will become one

yall are so sure what contract riley bout to give to hassan lol. i dont think riley is dumb enough to lose hassan over 5 mill. hed likely just say we can use that 5 mil to put more talent around you, or put in your pocket. what do u want to do. simple as that. the question is, what about wade. that contract stuff with wade isnt concerning...just yet... but it will become one
How is he going to max Wade and Whiteside out though?

For TEK's sake I hope HW stays in Miami.

I don't want homie to hurt himself or anybody else if and when HW leaves.

Nobody would expect that either. People know what Whiteside is, a shot blocker and rebounder.

He's more than that. He's a very capable player with his back to the basket and facing up. How Spolestra used him is not necessarily what's he's only capable of

Last edited:
Nobody would expect that either. People know what Whiteside is, a shot blocker and rebounder.

He's more than that. He's a very capable player with his back to the basket and facing up. How Spolestra used him is not necessarily what's he's only capable of

Yeah. All I was saying is nobody has crazy expectations for Whiteside. Whatever team he goes to.

bruh..lmaooooo lying *** randle :rofl:

13521943_10157016658795307_7521543778032217354_n.jpg

Last edited:
would be hilarious if bron and wade played these commercials for CP0:

Last edited:
Yeah. All I was saying is nobody has crazy expectations for Whiteside. Whatever team he goes to.

Define "crazy". After getting a deal for $100 million, there will certainly be expectation for him to go to the next level. Especially at 27 in his prime athletic years.

but no...certainly nobody will expect him to be Shaq, Wilt or Kareem. They WILL expect him to be an all star, and rightfully so

Last edited:
A lineup of Russell-insert SG-Ingram-Randle-Whiteside has some nice potential to grow together.

Washed D-Will/Washed Devin Harris
Washed Wes Matthews
Justin Andersen
38 year old Dirk
Whiteside

.......why would you do this

Whiteside is good in the PnR, when he gets in trouble is when he starts doing a lot of post ups, face up and other actions he's a black hole & turns the ball over when actually tries to make plays for others.

He does have a nice touch and fixed his free throw problem.

Last edited:
A lineup of Russell-insert SG-Ingram-Randle-Whiteside has some nice potential to grow together.

Washed D-Will/Washed Devin Harris
Washed Wes Matthews
Justin Andersen
38 year old Dirk
Whiteside

.......why would you do this
Maybe he likes the idea of playing for a really washed up team with one decent rookie and no state income tax?  How else you explain the options between the Heat and the Mavs?

Back
Top Bottom