2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

This guy Jerry West knows how to sway folks believed in Kobe and sweet talked KD into the Bay Area crazy...
Dude sells them hope

OKC's 4th of July.

giphy.gif
That part of America loves burning and lynching

Last edited:
No just no

Miami wasnt coming off two straight finals appearances and 73 wins b. Stop
I mean I feel like you're caping for Bron a little.

Him and his all-star buddies created a team they knew would contend for years (which it did).

KD is simply joining a contender already in progress. 

Both sucker moves.

So Barnes has to play with KD and be his backup this Olympics

Well, at least, Barnes getting max

We talking bout the same richmond right? East bay richmond? :smokin

But I feel you i shouldn't be complaining. It was just so easy to get from richmond BART to Oracle, a 20 minute affair. You're right there should be much more to do around the new arena in SF, all we could do around oracle was pregame in the parking lot :lol:

Yup, east bay richmond, McBryde and 26th. :smokin

That's what I loved about richmond. Down low sleeper city. Easy to get to anywhere from there and you didn't pay the prices to live there (unless you were in the hills).

It might take you an hour now, but still, try driving :x

Both left to better teams. Rest doesn't matter.
Leaving to go to a better team is one thing, going to a team that just beat you is another.

This is like Freeza joining forces with Goku.
Lex Luthor joining the Justice League.
Tom joining forces with Jerry to stop that bulldog

ZC

Wouldn't the team that beat you be also considered the better team?

If you can't beat them join them

I'm sure if players in the 90s knew they weren't getting past Jordan they would have joined up too.

Instead guys like Karl and Stockton careers don't have the same luster without them rangz

KD made a winning decision

If you guys can't comprehend the difference in Lebron and KD's moves I don't know what to tell you.

What kills me is that the best excuse they can come up with is "it's the same thing Bron did" but these people killed Bron when he made that move. Shouldn't they be up in arms about this too? :lol:
As far as hating goes they're 2 different ppl. So it's not just the act but who is doing it and how they do it.

That's when circumstances will matter.

If yall want to try to hate on KD like with LeBron go ahead. Probably just gonna be you and angry OKC fans.

This the future of the sport.

Back
Top Bottom