2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Other than OKC.... who?

Can't be the Spurs, they beat the Spurs, other than Cavs (which was impossible in the first place) and Warriors.

What better teams are there that he could've joined?
Portland.

If you guys can't comprehend the difference in Lebron and KD's moves I don't know what to tell you.

What kills me is that the best excuse they can come up with is "it's the same thing Bron did" but these people killed Bron when he made that move. Shouldn't they be up in arms about this too? :lol:
As far as hating goes they're 2 different ppl. So it's not just the act but who is doing it and how they do it.

That's when circumstances will matter.

If yall want to try to hate on KD like with LeBron go ahead. Probably just gonna be you and angry OKC fans.

This the future of the sport.

I'm not mad at Durant. I'm the one that wanted them to sign KD and Dwight :lol:

For Durant's sake, I hope this move works. NO ONE, outside of Lebron going to Miami, will have more pressure on their shoulders to deliver a title in the NBA within the past 10-15 years. This move stunned me because I didn't think he was headed to GS. I really thought he would re-up w/ OKC for one year and give it another try with Westbrook. I'm not mad at KD at all. He was well within his rights to choose where he went in FA.

If you're an OKC fan, you have all the reasons in the world to be upset. Anyone else...well, I guess FA is stupid when it doesn't benefit your team :lol:

Both left to better teams. Rest doesn't matter.
Leaving to go to a better team is one thing, going to a team that just beat you is another.

This is like Freeza joining forces with Goku.
Lex Luthor joining the Justice League.
Tom joining forces with Jerry to stop that bulldog
ZC

Wouldn't the team that beat you be also considered the better team?
Joining a ready-made dynasty <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

KD a *****.. no other way to look at it. 

Do you think the Thunder should try to trade Russ now and get some value before letting him leave next offseason for nothing but memories?
I guess it's as simple as asking him and if he leads you to believe he wants to commit keep him, if he doesn't give you the impression he wants to stay you should trade him yesterday and get to moving on.

Back
Top Bottom