2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

My boy went to Indiana when he was there and said he was always cool. Also said he was a burner though

Now i see why nobody likes the magic and they call them the tragic here in central florida....never knew how blessed i was growing up in miami and having a real team to watch

Good Lord Gilbert Arenas had no chill at all in that rant

Chiraq gonna regret letting Rose go

But its prolly the best for him

I bet he comes out revamped next season and ready to destroy cats

The Magic essentially traded Tobias Harris (Jennings and Ilyasova trade), Oladipo, #11 for Ibaka.

So bad.

Last edited:
I feel like this was a move made DIRECTLY for GS.... End of Game you go Russ, Dipo, Roberson, KD, Adams and man oh man will things be hard on the offensive side of the ball for GS.

Also on offense you dudes are acting as if Russ and Oladipo are Rondo or something... You can't just leave those guys wide open, Roberson is the only one in that said lineup that can be left alone, and not to mention Oladipo can do what Dion does on Offense but better, and is also better on defense. I think they will trust him attacking the rim A lot more and it will help Russ & KD take a little break from playing iso ball, getting them a few more open shots.

Victor sucks. And hes an f boy in person. F that dude. 1 hunnet
**** outta here b. That's the homie. Good friends from college dude is super chill. You must've been on some fanboy **** when you saw him.

Anywho, glad my boy got out of that **** hole also known as Orlando. ***** on a playoff squad 
pimp.gif

I feel like this was a move made DIRECTLY for GS.... End of Game you go Russ, Dipo, Roberson, KD, Adams and man oh man will things be hard on the offensive side of the ball for GS.

Also on offense you dudes are acting as if Russ and Oladipo are Rondo or something... You can't just leave those guys wide open, Roberson is the only one in that said lineup that can be left alone, and not to mention Oladipo can do what Dion does on Offense but better, and is also better on defense. I think they will trust him attacking the rim A lot more and it will help Russ & KD take a little break from playing iso ball, getting them a few more open shots.
Message to was "We don't care about the Spurs anymore, time to build the roster to play against the Warriors".

Meh F word the warriors :rolleyes

I hope okc beats down those bunch of let downs next time they see each other in the playoffs

Last edited:
Cavs with a nice pickup in Kay Felder. Kyrie is going to turn that boy into a real good PG. All he needs is a good 3 point shot and boom! Wish the Warriors could have grabbed this guy since he went to school in Oakland.

Shabazz never had a chance. Who was he gon learn under, Mario Chalmers? :lol: Some dudes need to be taken under a wing to elevate their game, it's the facts of life.

:lol:

Roberson is not going to start anymore... Dipo is a legitimate SG starter in this league, roberson is not.
Roberson is going to get a ton of mins alongside Dipo when OKC plays GSW.

Both Kanter & Ilyasova are rendered unplayable in that matchup, so Durant will be playing a lot of 4 which opens up mins at 3/4 for Roberson.

The only thing I do like abt the trade is that KD will play the four more, which he's dynamo at.

They'll be fine due to russ and kd being so great and its not like im saying dipo is a bad player or anything, quite the contrary.

But man they're gonna be putting lineups out there in which KD is surrounded by like 4 below avg shooters. Not ideal.

The magic for sure gave too much for ibaka smh

Back
Top Bottom