2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I dont see how an inefficient chucker who is a below avg 3 pt shooter is going to make the thunder better.
laugh.gif

Uh sure pal

Dipo is capable of playing great defense, I just don't know how many perimeter shots he's going to hit.

You put him out there with Russ & Roberson and there is no spacing for Durant.

They would have to run run run after everything, make or miss. Stay away from the half court as much as possible.

The way I initially view the OKC deal is if say they had kept Reggie Jackson and traded Ibaka for Sabonis and Illosova

idk

And let's face it, Reggie is a better player than Dipo, playing the point guard or shooting guard

The way I initially view the OKC deal is if say they had kept Reggie Jackson and traded Ibaka for Sabonis and Illosova

idk

And let's face it, Reggie is a better player than Dipo, playing the point guard or shooting guard
As a 2? That's debatable because of what Vic is capable of defensively. Reggie Jackson ain't guarding wings full time.

I'll take what Oladipo is capable of on both sides of the ball over the instant offense Reggie Jackson would given you off the bench.

Last edited:
Bench would be awful.

But Rose would be nice with KD and Melo. Hell, I would be nice with those two

I was telling my brother and cuzo yesterday if they got a decent bench they can be contenders next season for sure

Last edited:

As a 2? That's debatable because of what Vic is capable of defensively. Reggie Jackson ain't guarding wings full time.

I'll take what Oladipo is capable of on both sides of the ball over the instant offense Reggie Jackson would given you off the bench.
Is Vic an exceptional defender? I honestly don't know

From Orlando's perspective, I get what they were trying to fill but I don't think they executed it correctly at all

However, I also don't know if Vic elevates them that much higher without Ibaka

Going forward, if they really couldn't afford to sign Ibaka then I get it.. are they going to be able to sign Vic long term then?

KD will win a chip with the team he built or he will retire without a ring, with the team he built.

I bet he retires with rings.

Had no idea Jimmy Butler is about to turn 28. That's a huge risk to give up Lavine and Dunn for someone who's basically already in their prime and will start to slow soon. Especially given his injury history and high mileage with the Bulls. And im not sure he's THAT good that the Wolves would be considered contenders with him.

OKC is my pick to win it all next year...Presti never disappoints during draft day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom