2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I don't think I've ever disliked or been turned off (paws) by someone's style of play. If you're great, you're great. I think the closest I've come is Harden and his FT line cheese. Even then, I like his stepback and eurosteps. I like watching him overall.

Steph's 3's, Russ' dunks, dirk's one-footers, LeBron's playmaking, Kobe's hero ball, Ben Wallace's defense, etc. It's all dope :pimp:

Duncan is the reason my bankshot game is on a hunnit.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :lol: at Jimmer being better than any of those guys listed. I'm not that familiar with Exum's game, but Jimmer doesn't have the explosiveness of Lin and ability to attack like Lin, have the 3 and D capabilities as Hill and Bev, nor have the D and court vision of Rubio. He's basically point guard Chase Budinger

everyone ive listed Ive actually watched their games. Not highlights on youtube. Like actually watched their games and in my opinion I think that kid is more skilled than them. Although I will give you the defense part on Hill and Beverly as far as rubio nah I would call them both a match on that. Not saying Jimmer will be a superstar never said nothing that like, but those other guys are or once were starters and I feel his game is better than that. Imma say this one more time tho I feel. As in me as in yung16 feels. As in myself.

Am I reading this right? Jimmer and Rubio are equals on defense?

Tom Penn while announcing Summer League said Rubio doesn't make his teammates better. So it's safe to say no one has seen Pretty Ricky play.

The warriors offense is by far one of the worst displays of basketball ever. It's just stand around and chuck up a shot from 40 feet
but... they average like 4 touches per possession during the season. and yes they shoot a lot of 3s, but its their gameplan. and their lineup is BUILT around having the option for nearly anyone to shoot the 3. so if they set a gameplan, and execute it SO well they can go 73-9.... can u really call it worst display? if anyone sets an offense up and it works the overwhelming majority of the time... i may not like the gameplan, but i can't call it bad if its always working.

lebronica said:
Even on vacation. The grind never stops! I'm addicted to the process. It's my drug!! ‪#‎StriveForGreatness‬ ‪#‎IPROMISE‬

13626554_10154388459883944_4191872316203224967_n.png

It's gotta be because they're both white. :lol:

Rubio is one of the best defensive PGs in the league and Jimmer can't guard anyone.

I've never been able to workout and sweat in a hat. My friends workout in hats.. Gotta think they smell like trash, not that Lebby doesn't have millions of hats but you get my point

Last edited:
I'll never forget watching nba action or some thing and they showed Ben wallaces pre game routine.. Dude was throwing up ridiculous weight hours before tip lol. Like how can you go into a game after a power lifting session. Dude was not of this planet

Last edited:
I'll never forget watching nba action or some thing and they showed Ben wallaces pre game routine.. Dude was throwing up ridiculous weight hours before tip lol. Like how can you go into a game after a power lifting session. Dude was not of this planet
Dennis Rodman was like that. Come back from a heavy night of partying and drinking, then come back home just to workout even more. Insane

when you dont have to score and all you need to do is be strong and get rebounds, you can do all types of random **** before games.

Russ is a favorite. Dude hasn't gotten slandered in years.

All you hear about is his triple doubles, him being supposedly as good, if not better than KD, him being "Alpha, and him "playing hard".

Meanwhile, he's a stat ***** that plays 0 defense while having all the tools. But he dunks hard and scowls. So he plays hard
laugh.gif
Wasnt he the scapegoat of why the Thunder lost? I strictly remember slander bus getting on him.

Back
Top Bottom