2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

laugh.gif
 @ Fat Joe assigning him a security detail 
GO to the 4:00 mark where he is talking about Roy Jones Jr. wanting to fight him for dissing him on a record and had like 9 dudes with him telling him to knock Joe out.

Joe had like 100 guys with him and was like Roy, chill b, you will die, nobody wants to Box you.... 
laugh.gif

Joe was gonna shoot him
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man it must suck for Barnes watching his old teammates get all buddy buddy with his replacement. Being at the end of the bench sure doesn't help either.

Man it must suck for Barnes watching his old teammates get all buddy buddy with his replacement. Being at the end of the bench sure doesn't help either.

All that bastard had to do was hit like three more of those wide open threes that he had in the Finals and they would have capped off the greatest season in NBA history with back to back titles...and he still got a 100 million dollar contract this offseason. So I don't feel bad for him at all.

Last edited:
Has there been any (Or how many) successful teams with all first round pick starting line-ups? Seems kinda weird that I can't think of any

Recent ones are this year's Knicks, I think the KG nets (not sure), and the Wolves last year for the brief time KG was starting

All that bastard had to do was hit like three more of those wide open threes that he had in the Finals and they would have capped off the greatest season in NBA history with back to back titles...and he still got a 100 million dollar contract this offseason. So I don't feel bad for him at all.
Agreed.  That guy was terrible in the finals and still got a ridiculous contract. Not to mention he is about to get the easiest gold medal ever.

Back
Top Bottom