2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

c758bde71e2c5dbe836b9dfec439bb8c.jpg

Can someone resolve a debate I've been having with friends?

Has there ever been a contract like Westbrook's that included a salary increase in the current year?

Has there ever been a contract like Westbrook's that included a salary increase in the current year?

I don't even have any reference but I'm 99% sure this has happened before. Like, recently. P, Essential; care to chime in

-Edit-

The Rockets just did it with Harden.

Last edited:

I don't even have any reference but I'm 99% sure this has happened before. Like, recently. P, Essential; care to chime in

-Edit-

Do you know if it was ever done prior to this season? I think it has but can't remember who

You have to hit a few requirements to be eligible for the extensions that Harden and Westbrook (Gallinari and Chandler signed a similar extension last summer) just got. The team has to have enough cap space to bump a player to the current max and the player must be going into at least the third year of a four-five year contract.

Ya'll late to the party on that :lol:

I would've said something yesterday, but didn't know anyone cared :nerd:

Either way, he was well known around the city and he had it made. A lot of "unknowns" to the situation, but I'm willing to bet its much worse than what's being said right now. Apparently, he was caught doing similar acts at a previous church prior to coming to Memphis. There's also been mumblings about him setting up cameras in bathrooms and it involving minors. I just thought a $370K bond for taking upskirt pics was a lot. So, I'm figuring there's more to the story.

I'll keep ya'll updated whenever you want to hear Grizz news. :pimp:

-Edit-

Do you know if it was ever done prior to this season? I think it has but can't remember who
View media item 2128905

Ya'll late to the party on that :lol:

I would've said something yesterday, but didn't know anyone cared :nerd:

Either way, he was well known around the city and he had it made. A lot of "unknowns" to the situation, but I'm willing to bet its much worse than what's being said right now. Apparently, he was caught doing similar acts at a previous church prior to coming to Memphis. There's also been mumblings about him setting up cameras in bathrooms and it involving minors. I just thought a $370K bond for taking upskirt pics was a lot. So, I'm figuring there's more to the story.

I'll keep ya'll updated whenever you want to hear Grizz news. :pimp:

I actually saw it on deadspin yesterday and I meant to post it in here but I forgot. In church, doe :lol: :smh:

Wonder what ZoDogg thinks of this.

You have to hit a few requirements to be eligible for the extensions that Harden and Westbrook (Gallinari and Chandler signed a similar extension last summer) just got. The team has to have enough cap space to bump a player to the current max and the player must be going into at least the third year of a four-five year contract.

Thought so, thanks.

You're really clowning Melo for playing well in the Olympics?

Un*******believable

Last edited:
Melo shouldn't be wasting his energy. At this point he needs to be resting and getting ready for the season. We know he won't make the playoffs but still

Back
Top Bottom