2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Never heard Delonte say or "admit" to it before. Only time I heard him mention it he was talking about his kid going to get bullied at school over it and why would he do that?

I was reading that Thon Maker reddit post this morning. It is lookinglike he is definitely 23. The op originally didn't edit out the other girls' names on yhe same yearbook page and they found her LinkedIn

Last edited:
Cl-3CuCWIAA5FSK.jpg:large

caption this photo

'Do you always play like ****, or just in the Finals?'

son by klay right elbow looking like reggie jackson

those gotta be the joints nike made for women. either that or its unisex. thats not poppin at all.

Everyone knows KD taking that 1 year deal in OKC.

They trying to recruit this year to lay that groundwork for next season's onslaught.

rip warriors

if they sign mike brown its over for them

mr potato head is bad luck

Mike brown is a solid defensive coach.

Que the gif of him being outside the huddle in the timeout while the coach was drawing up the out of bounds play on offense. Still one of the wildest things I saw happen during an NBA game. Along with Jeff Hornacek in PHX., stopping his huddle to get 3 players who were looking at cheerleaders.

If Riley isn't offering the max, Whiteside is gone, I don't know what y'all don't understand about that.

This guy comes from a poor family in ******* Gastonia North Carolina and was playing in Lebanon less than 2 years ago, he's only taking the max.

Riley is a fool for thinking otherwise and it lowkey makes me uncomfortable how he talks about a lot of these black athletes.

How you want these men to take pay cuts to generate a group of rich white men even more money when they haven't been paid the proper % relative to their worth to begin with?

When was the last time HE took a pay cut for no reason other than to help his boss?

That's why I'm glad Bron left and won a title so quickly, the things Riley said publicly about him in the wake of that and what Bron told us he said just proves more of what I already thought.

Whiteside should spit in his face if he offers him a dollar less than what he's worth.
foolishness. riley aint talking bout chopping 20 mill off the top of his contract. not to mention iirc the heat's max contract is worth more than EVERY other team's max contract. therefore, us matching the other teams maxes... is him taking a paycut.

NOT ONLY THAT, what do u mean how he talks about the black athletes? dude loves wade and has made it plain and simple that wade is a staple to the heat and has a position in management whenever he says the word. he constantly praises the team. the only person he ever spoke down about on the team is lebron by saying smiling faces with ulterior motives... WHICH WAS TRUE. and wade took the paycut to bring the big 3 together. he did it for the team. not cuz riley told him to. wade orchestrated the big 3.... not riley.

bron cant say anything negative about riley. cuz what i remember about bron is he went to riley to try and get spoelstra fired and riley wouldnt stand for it. bron tried to get his friends into managerial positions on the heat and riley wasn't having it. exactly what about that makes riley look bad? o_O

whiteside CAN afford to lose a few mil for the sake of the team, if HOF bound bosh, wade, AND lebron could do it...so can he. yes his family may be broke, but this is the same team that pulled him out of YMCA gyms and put him as the #2 biggest catch of the offseason. dont play urself.
I hope so, but his poker face is skrong, dude said loyalty isn't the issue. Dude wants to get paid. Riles wants to pay him, but not necessarily the max, but someone will have to take less because Wade wants to get paid too, then Deng, but I think Deng walks as does JJ, which is cool because he had a decent stretch, but disappeared in the playoffs.
i think deng might walk, but i think jj will stay. he was only here half a season and said he wants to retire here. he had a bad playoffs. but his contributions during the year are NOT to be overlooked

Whitehead shouldn't have to take no pay cut, especially to be on the Heat. They ain't winning anything. He really doesn't owe anyone a thing. But if taking a paycut is because there is no tax in Florida, then it makes sense.

I thought i heard him say he's willing to give the Heat a discount about a month ago? Maybe I heard wrong.

whiteside CAN afford to lose a few mil for the sake of the team, if HOF bound bosh, wade, AND lebron could do it...so can he. yes his family may be broke, but this is the same team that pulled him out of YMCA gyms and put him as the #2 biggest catch of the offseason. dont play urself.
Those guys all took a paycut after they had been paid and to win.  You are basically asking a kid who has been making like $1M a year to take a 5M a year paycut to play on a meddling eastern conference team on the decline.

rip warriors

if they sign mike brown its over for them

mr potato head is bad luck
Mike brown is a solid defensive coach.
Que the gif of him being outside the huddle in the timeout while the coach was drawing up the out of bounds play on offense. Still one of the wildest things I saw happen during an NBA game. Along with Jeff Hornacek in PHX., stopping his huddle to get 3 players who were looking at cheerleaders.
View media item 598923

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542688&page=95

Whitehead shouldn't have to take no pay cut, especially to be on the Heat. They ain't winning anything. He really doesn't owe anyone a thing. But if taking a paycut is because there is no tax in Florida, then it makes sense.

I thought i heard him say he's willing to give the Heat a discount about a month ago? Maybe I heard wrong.
me and someone else on this same page just explained a paycut on the heat would match other teams maxes. heat with bosh wouldve went head to head with cleveland just now. a LOT hinges on bosh's health, u counting them out is pretty funny tho.

Those guys all took a paycut after they had been paid and to win.  You are basically asking a kid who has been making like $1M a year to take a 5M a year paycut to play on a meddling eastern conference team on the decline.

I'm sleep though. :lol:

me and someone else on this same page just explained a paycut on the heat would match other teams maxes. heat with bosh wouldve went head to head with cleveland just now. a LOT hinges on bosh's health, u counting them out is pretty funny tho.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom