2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Came across this as part of my weekly AI video binge.

Hill :x :smokin

Two classic jerseys here, idc, idc.

Came across this as part of my weekly AI video binge.

Hill
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Two classic jerseys here, idc, idc.
man i miss the good ol days makes me sad to see how grant hill couldve been a top 10 player all time if not for injuries same for anfernee and larry johnson
frown.gif

man i miss the good ol days makes me sad to see how grant hill couldve been a top 10 player all time if not for injuries same for anfernee and larry johnson
frown.gif
old nba is meh . nba better then ever. 

russ the best passer ever. lebron goat. grant hill would be tobias harris in todays nba and ai would be monte ellis.  

Last edited:
Basketball takes on Skips new show is going to be comical once the season gets here.

Already tired of Shannon. Try to hard to be loud and annoying. There's only one SAS.

Basketball takes on Skips new show is going to be comical once the season gets here.

Already tired of Shannon. Try to hard to be loud and annoying. There's only one SAS.
Word of advice brother, never take Skip seriously
He scored 1.4 ppg at high school

Word of advice brother, never take Skip seriously
He scored 1.4 ppg at high school

Oh yeah, nothing he says is taken seriously. I watch him to see what outlandish stuff he'll say. Background noise while getting ready for work. Train wreck.

Dak Prescott is his new Tim Tebow. Poor Prescott. I liked him until Skip started talking about him today

Back
Top Bottom