He's always been comedy for me
laugh.gif
I know he's hated around here, but his troll game is A-1 sometimes
Like when he had his all-time starting line up 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, listen.

That Rocky .gif gave me a headache from laughing so hard. I completely forgot about that failure. Folks came in and checked on me because I lost my breath coughing and ****. I was NOT ready for that.

EDIT: Flawless execution, btw.

Last edited:
#NeverForget:

And where was the surgery his stans promised he would get over the summer as an excuse because he was so injured? 
roll.gif

"He was only 60%" , yet dropped 38 in game 4 and proceeded to wet the bed with Ayesha swimming in it. The dude lost his confidence after he saw Bron ripping his heart out right in front of him.

And the media was comparing MJ to this guy?....

"He was only 60%" , yet dropped 38 in game 4 and proceeded to wet the bed with Ayesha swimming in it. The dude lost his confidence after he saw Bron ripping his heart out right in front of him.

And the media was comparing MJ to this guy?....
Who was comparing Curry to MJ?

I'm still a big fan of Curry, but if you took MJ comparisons seriously then it's your fault

This was on point man. Both guests

Dennis Scott and Larry Brown

Joining Chris Mannix on The Vertical this week for a Hall of Fame edition is Dennis Scott and the great Larry Brown. Dennis talks with Chris about his good friend Shaq and how he was the most dominant player in the NBA. Chris is also joined this week by the legendary head coach Larry Brown. Larry talks about what it was like coaching Allen Iverson and where he ranks in terms of the best players of all time. It's all here and more on The Vertical Podcast with Chris Mannix.

https://art19.com/shows/vertical-chris-mannix/episodes/39c603b7-4835-40de-96e5-336da7d364b2

This was on point man. Both guests

Dennis Scott and Larry Brown

Joining Chris Mannix on The Vertical this week for a Hall of Fame edition is Dennis Scott and the great Larry Brown. Dennis talks with Chris about his good friend Shaq and how he was the most dominant player in the NBA. Chris is also joined this week by the legendary head coach Larry Brown. Larry talks about what it was like coaching Allen Iverson and where he ranks in terms of the best players of all time. It's all here and more on The Vertical Podcast with Chris Mannix.

https://art19.com/shows/vertical-chris-mannix/episodes/39c603b7-4835-40de-96e5-336da7d364b2
**** Larry Brown. Dude's had feuds with every star player he's ever coached. Dude's ego is arguably greater than any of the players he's coached. Hate how Iverson got all the flack when they wre feuding.

Yes biased. No don't care.

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm surprised Brown would appear on a Vertical podcast after Woj's comments about him and the 2004 Olympic experience.

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm surprised Brown would appear on a Vertical podcast after Woj's comments about him and the 2004 Olympic experience.
Yea cause the old **** wants to leech some attention during the Hall of Fame weekend since nobody gives a damn about his ancient *** no more

#NeverForget:

And where was the surgery his stans promised he would get over the summer as an excuse because he was so injured? :rofl:

Anyway, Richard Jefferson leaked some pics of the Cavs championship ring:

View media item 2157684

Looks about the same as I imagined. It looks pretty nice.

lmao they wanted to use that excuse so bad!
NOPE!
Nothing was wrong with that dude, he played, he was on the court get over it. It wasnt like he was injured and didnt play like Love and Kyrie.

Hell thats the only reason that fraud with no finals MVP even has a ring right now.

Rings look :pimp:

Last edited:
It'd be hilarious if Steph gets washed left and right this season after that superhuman season he had. That fall back down to Earth would be both cringeworthy and entertaining. And a little alarming. But mostly entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom