2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Marc is a sneaky trade candidate this summer (Hi Danny Ainge) if Conley bounces Memphis.

I thought they might think about it too. But he did just sign that deal and wanted to stay.

But that team, idk what the identity is anymore.
As someone who followed the Grizzlies before they got good, it would be a nail in the coffin for Memphis. The market was absolutely dead before 2011.

And to be real, their franchise brand identities is one of the best in the league. When you think team identities, grit and grind immediately comes to mind.

This FO is not breaking this core up until these guys retire :lol: .

If Conley leaves, they are not moving Marc unless he demands a trade. At this point, we just declined Lance's option just to have more money to offer other players. The FO knows exactly what is at stake if we don't bring anyone in. Conley made it clear that he wants a player or two to be signed.

Man f my squad man..

Im in a permanent basketball depression.

Not tanking for picks.. Not signing anybody worthwhile.. What are they doing besidees loosing and keeping Jimmy happy. This wasnt a basketball decision. This was a 2 way player/front office relationship that lacked respect for eachother. So it was blown up. Just like Thibbs. **** this organization for real.

Thanks for letting me vent NT.
valentine should be nice

Russ seems like the type of dude to tell u he's down for something, only to **** on u behind your back, then when u find out, he makes excuses or avoids you at all costs :lol:

I could see KD resigning, then Russ leaving, and KD stuck for another x amount of years

Thats why KD would sign a two year deal with opt out after 1 if he does return to OKC.

What has parson done to deserve a max
He had a decent stretch in Houston, then Dalls happened to him.
Parsons and Wes Matthews finessed the hell out of Mark Cuban 
pimp.gif
. Get paid young bucks 

So many people thought KD was a done deal before the season even started. Hahahahah, what a joke.

Parsons isn't worth much. Had a decent run in Houston but won't see that again.

Back
Top Bottom