2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What kills me is that the best excuse they can come up with is "it's the same thing Bron did" but these people killed Bron when he made that move. Shouldn't they be up in arms about this too? :lol:

No. I HATED LeBron for leaving CLE. For some reason this is different to me. Don't really know why, KD is a like able player, LBJ never was to me. KD made me a fan with that MVP speech and seeing how he is with his family, I really want KD to win.

dam you lol im coming from richmond. I cant just go to games willy nilly i gotta plan this a week in advance now

BART man. Shouldn't be that bad.

I used to live in Richmond, loved it there :smokin

At least we're fortunate enough to be close enough to go to games. :smokin

We talking bout the same richmond right? East bay richmond? :smokin

But I feel you i shouldn't be complaining. It was just so easy to get from richmond BART to Oracle, a 20 minute affair. You're right there should be much more to do around the new arena in SF, all we could do around oracle was pregame in the parking lot :lol:

I didn't know bron haters were still around
laugh.gif
**** Bron

If you guys can't comprehend the difference in Lebron and KD's moves I don't know what to tell you.

Both left to better teams. Rest doesn't matter.

Pretty much this.

Both could NOT do it themselves, relocated themselves elsewhere to win.

PERIOD.

Can I have a list of all the players that did it themselves

QUESTION MARK

Nobody.

Which proves that this is no different from LeBron's situation.

THANK YOU!

Cuban helping out the Warriors. Taking Bogut into the Mavs cap space.

:lol: at the Mavs having the Warrior rejects.

Cuban is the biggest damn hypocrite in the world after all that crying to reject CP3/Lakers trade. He was side by side with Dan Gilbert whining to Stern and making a huge fuss about the league's lack of competitive balance. Both of them were part of the group that led the charge in the last CBA yet it's clear as day now all their bull **** to restrict movement failed.

Years later...Dan Gilbert reaps the benefits of small-market franchises, does a big trade himself, and lucks out multiple ways, including getting the best player in the world wanting to go back home. And now Cuban helps facilitate the greatest super team the league's ever seen by doing what he always does. Grabbing the scraps off other squads.

**** all these owners. Bunch of clowns. They deserve this.

Last edited:
What kills me is that the best excuse they can come up with is "it's the same thing Bron did" but these people killed Bron when he made that move. Shouldn't they be up in arms about this too? :lol:

No. I HATED LeBron for leaving CLE. For some reason this is different to me. Don't really know why, KD is a like able player, LBJ never was to me. KD made me a fan with that MVP speech and seeing how he is with his family, I really want KD to win.

It's different cause you're a warriors fan :lol:

Both left to better teams. Rest doesn't matter.
Leaving to go to a better team is one thing, going to a team that just beat you is another.

This is like Freeza joining forces with Goku.
Lex Luthor joining the Justice League.
Tom joining forces with Jerry to stop that bulldog.

We talking bout the same richmond right? East bay richmond? :smokin

But I feel you i shouldn't be complaining. It was just so easy to get from richmond BART to Oracle, a 20 minute affair. You're right there should be much more to do around the new arena in SF, all we could do around oracle was pregame in the parking lot :lol:

Yup, east bay richmond, McBryde and 26th. :smokin

That's what I loved about richmond. Down low sleeper city. Easy to get to anywhere from there and you didn't pay the prices to live there (unless you were in the hills).

It might take you an hour now, but still, try driving :x

Back
Top Bottom