2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

East isn't stronger than last season but it's definitely more interesting. Knicks upgraded, Bulls got Wade, ATL got Howard, Celtics have Horford. Pacers got Al Jeff.

Too bad Knicks committed to Lee.. Wade, Melo, Rose, Kristaps, Noah would've been fun to see

East isn't stronger than last season but it's definitely more interesting. Knicks upgraded, Bulls got Wade, ATL got Howard, Celtics have Horford. Pacers got Al Jeff.

Too bad Knicks committed to Lee.. Wade, Melo, Rose, Kristaps, Noah would've been fun to see
1 ball dominant slasher with bad knees > 2 ball dominant slashers with bad knees 

Something interesting I just realized.

Assume Harrison picks up the 4/64 deal he was offered.

Is KD to Warriors still a possibility?

2nd time this happened. Other time it was SL highlights during KD's announcement.

I don't know what those idiots are thinking. Like how can't you rely on NBAtv for NBA news.

They covered the D-Wade news pretty thoroughly tonight. There's only so much you can talk about at this point before players actually start signing tomorrow and do press conference.

Kobe is toasted
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Those two been Cruising around town in this, bar hopping and Smoking indo

CmuUh_AUsAA_Hxo.jpg:small

Last edited:
That photoshopped? Kobe lmao

Butler won't be the one traded, rondo will most likely pout and get traded for a shooter

Would rather see Russ end up in New Orleans. It'd be nice to see a new team rise up

Heat offered Wade 40 mil and that wasn't enough..

Wade would not have gone to the Knicks for what they paid Courtney Lee.

Bruh....I need to see Mitch MC get minutes this year. 
He looks good in SL as he did last year and the year before.

Yea, hopefully

I'd keep him around for the rebuild.. Hopefully be the super sub big, play with either sabonis or Adams (who would be the starters)

Wade was one of those guys I never imagine would go to another team.. I thought he was going to be in Miami his entire career.

GOOD FOR HIM FOR LEAVING.

Wade did more than his fair share for that organization. F you, pay me. I understand not wanting to hurt your future to reward your star player... F you, pay me. We saw the Lakers struggle with an old, injured Kobe getting paid a retirement contract.. F you, pay me. 

From the organizational standpoint, I understand why.. but at a certain point, there's just things you do because you should do them. They should have paid Wade whatever he wanted. F you, pay me. Make that man whole for all the money he left on the table for the good of that franchise. Pay that man his money.

Riley is still a legend, but he's also a snake and I'm happy as hell to see his star.. ahem.. former  star leave because he wouldn't pay him what he was owed. Where's your godfather mystique now? Sucks for the real fans, Wade was that franchise.. so I understand the disappointment, but for Riley and co? HA. 

This upcoming season, we will see Rose leading the charge for NY, Rondo and Wade in Chicago, Horford in Boston, LEBRON JAMES DEFENDING HIS CLEVELAND TITLE... oh yeah.. Kevin Durant also went to the Warriors.

Best.

Offseason.

Ever.

Yea, hopefully

I'd keep him around for the rebuild.. Hopefully be the super sub big, play with either sabonis or Adams (who would be the starters)
I don't know man he probably starts.

Going to be hard to keep his talent and motor on the bench with Serge gone...

Last edited:
God damn I love the NBA... this offseason has been nuts. I'm still really bummed OKC and Durant are finished. I really wanted to see KD and Russy win one together.. next to a Knicks championship and Lebron winning another, it was the story I wanted to see the most.

It's just going to be weird not seeing those two together on the court.

Anyway, I stumbled across probably the best promo ever from a few years ago.. classic.

Yea, hopefully

I don't know man he probably starts.

Going to be hard to keep his talent and motor on the bench with Serge gone...

My world we move Russ and move forward with rooks/2nd year guys.. And Dipo, Adams and Roberson

Roberson, Mitch and Payne or the pg coming in are off the bench

Best article I've read on KD's situation, by far.

It doesn't demean KD.

It doesn't call him names.

Instead, it touches on the entirety of the situation in a way no other article has yet to capture.

Good job Berry, as always.

quick excerpt: Turns out Durant was ready to leave OKC, the franchise and the place, and was a typical Millennial. We thought he was our Dirk Nowitzki. Our Tim Duncan. Instead, Durant, born in 1988, a full decade after those NBA icons, seeks a ring through opportunity, rather than accomplishment.

Ouch at the underlined statement. It truly is Prep ball graduating into the NBA

http://newsok.com/okc-thunder-kevin...ht-he-was-and-thats-our-fault/article/5508240

God damn I love the NBA... this offseason has been nuts. I'm still really bummed OKC and Durant are finished. I really wanted to see KD and Russy win one together.. next to a Knicks championship and Lebron winning another, it was the story I wanted to see the most.

It's just going to be weird not seeing those two together on the court.

Anyway, I stumbled across probably the best promo ever from a few years ago.. classic.
That just really made me miss rookie Rose. ugh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom