2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Man, the Bulls really had to gift the Cavs Mike Dunleavy??? They were the only team willing to take on his tiny deal? He better be all the way washed .

Yall know I hate GSW with the best of them but I do kind of hope they win right away. 

Come on back home KD. 

I kept all my jerseys G.

its all about rings. at the end of your career , people dont remember how many points you score , etc etc . all they remember is how many rings you won. 
KD said himself he felt like he wasn't validated because he didn't have a ring.

Said he could've made the Kawhi comment with little to know blowback if he was a Champion.

He's streamlining his process this year. 

I hope he's miserable the whole year though.

giphy.gif

KD is just an insecure kid. He cares about what people think of him, but also doesn't care about how they perceive him. He sold his soul to get that ring.

I've come to grips with his decision. It is what it is.

Reactions: OTG
KD is just an insecure kid. He cares about what people think of him, but also doesn't care about how they perceive him. He sold his soul to get that ring.

I've come to grips with his decision. It is what it is.
lots of players do. 

lebron hated being the villain and disliked. he wants to be liked. 

kobe cared till his image was tarnished then the didnt give a f till he was washed . then when he was washed he wanted to be liked. 

KD is just an insecure kid. He cares about what people think of him, but also doesn't care about how they perceive him.
I agree to the first part but I also think he cares how people perceive him too or he wouldn't read EVERYTHING or get upset with the media.

He just cares about having a ring more at this point than he does about what others think, because it "validates" him. 

Just like any team that loses a championship, donate that shhhhhhh if you no longer want it

roll.gif

The link is dead because NT censored out a s s in the link so it makes it invalid. Replace that before you click the link in the browser and you should be good.

He sold his soul to get that ring.

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have believed that my team would be the team that this sentence applied to
....after being the league's doormat for most of my life. Crazy how times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom