2017 Air Jordan 13 AllStar Re-re-release

The Jordan XIII originals were the most comfortable I ever wore, casual or basketball.   Love the pics, wish we could see more of this.

@bigj505    yeah, them CP3 PE's I felt could have been done a lot better, despite me liking that cw. Thing is, those that don't remember before are fooled by this new tumbled leather. Thing is, there's levels to this **** 
laugh.gif
. Yes it's tumbled leather, but tumbled synthetic leather. Totally different feel than the non synthetic tumbled leather despite how dense they both feel compared to smooth synthetic leather, but enough of my old man get off my lawn pov, I still want the new retro.

The leather better be improved from the 2010. The leather on The cherry was better than The flints, but not better than the decent tumbled leather we've got on some of these remastered jays

These cherrys in February may not even be a good gauge since jb likes to vary quality model to model like this year's 12s

Last edited:
FTR, I have zero problems with the leather on the 2010 flints as well. 

The Jordan XIII originals were the most comfortable I ever wore, casual or basketball.   Love the pics, wish we could see more of this.
Yep, with my flat wide feet, they were great for me. Partly a reason they're my favorite kicks ever.

These will likely be a pass for me. Never a huge fan of the colorway though I do appreciate their significance.

Now the white/reds, flints, and black/reds will be had.

^^ Same. Never liked this colorway but the pic of Jordan wearing them while being interviewed got me thinking twice

Back
Top Bottom