2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Yeah but theres no guarantee i can grab KC at the end. Im gonna wait it on til Sat/Sun though to see. Was thinking of dropping Quizz, i only added him late last week no one picked him up. I dont necessarily need him and he only has 1 more week.

Not sure how I missed Quizz in your post, must have saw the name Rodgers positioned nearby your QBs and thought Aaron. :lol: If you're hesitant to let go of the Chiefs or Ravens, then yeah drop Quizz.

yalls,

i got brandon marshall (doing squat!)

should i drop him for either: Nelson Agholor or Mohamed Sanu?

I wouldnt drop him, but Agholor or Sanu are def worth rostering. Agholor starting over Sanu atm

got offered ingram, charles and eifart for gronk...what you guys think

No. Eifert always hurt, no telling whats the deal in NO, and Charles is a backup unless CJA gets hurt. Gronk is frustrating but if he plays youre more thsn likely gonna get a score and 30-50 yards

Hurns or Decker for rest of the season? PPR.

Thinking Hurns because they'll be down often and need to throw.

Hurns, youre thinking is correct

Is Mixon still worth stashing?

Yes he'll start at some point here soon unless Hill finds a miracle

Who should I start as my flex play .. 1ppr.

Appreciate the assists.
20170920_104238.png
20170920_104314.png

That's how I feel about Crowell. Worthless. He's getting the touches but doing nothing with them.

These next few weeks will be telling for Crow. If he doesn't get it together by then, he will resort to flex play.

This is coming from someone that drafted Crow in both leagues :smh::lol:

not until 1 more game, I wouldn't drop Quizz
Yeah he'll get another start or two while Martin's suspended, but I'd be starting Hunt and Gordon over him anyways. He'd be at most a FLEX consideration between him, Ingram, Sanders, Adams, Cohen (if Howard's out), and possibly Coleman. With all those options I'd be okay with dropping him, especially if he needs a TE this week.

not until 1 more game, I wouldn't drop Quizz

Yeah he'll get another start or two while Martin's suspended, but I'd be starting Hunt and Gordon over him anyways. He'd be at most a FLEX consideration between him, Ingram, Sanders, Adams, Cohen (if Howard's out), and possibly Coleman. With all those options I'd be okay with dropping him, especially if he needs a TE this week.

Correct. I dont need Quizz with RB depth I have but do need a TE if Gronk isnt playing or at least 90%

Peterson worth the drop? I just dont see things turning around there with how Kamara and Ingram are playing. I can grab Duke or Kearse. Kearse im hesitant on, but he's the only one doing anything there.

Cutler worth the stream? I only have Kirk and he hasnt been worth his pick.

Going to go Philly D even though the Bucs are also an option. My luck the Giants breakout this week :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom