2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

B68A0B4F-641C-44A6-8C3C-54D88A6F3CF6.png

Need help filing in a QB AND TE since graham is likely out and Andrew luck is marinating ..
*mccaffery gets activated tomorrow via trade as my second RB below gurley*

B1B6D665-4296-4D0A-B84E-26778C510502.png
452AAC92-426A-479D-985A-29BAE0459C1E.png

One Tight end to fill in for Graham while dropping someone from my bench ?

AA8E4431-DE98-4B44-B491-001520EF8CCA.png

Pick one qb or stick with Deshaun Watson ?

SMH Evan Engram just got put in concussion protocol :smh:

Now i got 2 bum TEs wholl prob be no good for this week,

B68A0B4F-641C-44A6-8C3C-54D88A6F3CF6.png

Need help filing in a QB AND TE since graham is likely out and Andrew luck is marinating ..
*mccaffery gets activated tomorrow via trade as my second RB below gurley*

B1B6D665-4296-4D0A-B84E-26778C510502.png
452AAC92-426A-479D-985A-29BAE0459C1E.png

One Tight end to fill in for Graham while dropping someone from my bench ?

AA8E4431-DE98-4B44-B491-001520EF8CCA.png

Pick one qb or stick with Deshaun Watson ?

Watson? Didn’t know anyone would actually play the guy...

Pick up cutler and play him against the jets

Not sure how you expect to get far this season if Watson is your QB. I thought I had it bad with Andy dalton :lol:

My Dez and Blount for his Dalvin Cook and B-Marsh? 0.5 PPR

My RB's would be LeVeon Bell, Dalvin Cook, Gillislee, Bilal Powell and CJ2K

My WR's would be Devante Parker, Pierre Garcon, Kearse and B-Marsh

Basically my whole starting lineup would stay the same besides swapping Dez for Dalvin Cook. So I guess it comes down to who will score more points between the two of them each week.

Dez is washed, I'd take Cook

In a 0.5 PPR two keeper league what receivers would you look to try and move Dez for that would be around equal value? This is for my other league...I'm trying to move him in both at the moment :lol:

Dalvin Cook or Derrick Henry will probably be my other keeper...you can only keep one of a position

buc em buc em I went against your boys and kind of regret it. Wound up taking Philly to replace Texans instead of taking the Bucs.

Hoping they feast against Eli. Plus if I want to keep them for Week 4 it's better than having the Bucs still who then will play NE.

I would keep dez as him n parker would be way better weekly then parker n garcon.
Dez has the toughest wr schedule early in the year but it will soften up and he should eat plenty!
I like cook to but Bell n Gillislee are two solid rbs to have.
Gillislee will probably finish with most rb tds this year.

I would keep dez as him n parker would be way better weekly then parker n garcon.
Dez has the toughest wr schedule early in the year but it will soften up and he should eat plenty!
I like cook to but Bell n Gillislee are two solid rbs to have.
Gillislee will probably finish with most rb tds this year.

Yeah but what I'm trying to say is I'd be strictly swapping Dez for Dalvin Cook in my starting lineup. Garçon would be starting in my flex regardless...so he'd just be moved to the other WR spot beside Parker and Cook would be my flex along with Bell and Gillislee in my two RB slots.

Why? Amendola does nothing on the field. He's like the #5 option, maybe higher. He'll 1, maybe 2 at most, decent games this year and people will try and add or flip him. Not worth a spot unless Hogan or Cooks get hurt.

Why do ya'll spill false information as facts? :lol:

Amendola has played ONE game this year and and caught 6/7 for 100 yards.

Not sure how the year will play out just yet but writing off Amendola so fast........... >D

Back
Top Bottom