2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Legooo. Problem is hes versing Seattle :ohwell: or is their run-D manageable to combat?

Hyde had like a 150 yards rushing against them last week and given how bad that offense is, they should be running a lot. Im for sure starting him if Demarco isnt playing.

Demarco didn't practice again today...

Derrick Henry time :pimp: :pimp:

Still upset the guy in my main league, doesn’t know much but somehow he drafts pretty decent. Was dead set reaching to take henry that round and dude reached HARD and took him when he didn’t even need any RB

:smh:

Didn't even realize Hyde went off like that.

All in on Henry. Pairing him with Hunt. Howard can ride pine this week.

2-0 and in first place. Full PPR. Don't need to rock the boat but always looking for improvements.

My team:
Capture.jpg

Current players on FA:
Allen Hurns
Marquise Lee
Jalen Richard
Orleans Darkwa
D'Onta Foreman
Danny Amendola
Markus Wheaton
Shane Vareen

Hold on Decker and Moncrief? Drop them for Hurns/Darkwa?
I would for sure drop one of them for Hurns...probably Moncrief. You know Jags gonna be scoring garbage time TD and Bortles will rack up the garbage time yards.

Anyone cutting bait on AP? With Eifert set to miss this week, I need to stream a TE so it's either I drop him, Hogan, Kelley, or Perine who I just picked up.

12 TM League/Half PPR Scoring.

AP is def droppable

You’re crazy if you drop any of the other guys you mentioned

Anyone cutting bait on AP? With Eifert set to miss this week, I need to stream a TE so it's either I drop him, Hogan, Kelley, or Perine who I just picked up.

12 TM League/Half PPR Scoring.

Whats the rest of the team looking like. Least productive of that group is AP, but to flat out drop him idk. He may end up somewhere else before the season is over. But thats unknown ... with Kelleys status up in the air you gotta hold on to Perine.

Tevin Coleman
Or
Tyrell Williams for Flex? (Standard)

Coleman

Whats the rest of the team looking like. Least productive of that group is AP, but to flat out drop him idk. He may end up somewhere else before the season is over. But thats unknown ... with Kelleys status up in the air you gotta hold on to Perine.

Coleman

Coleman over Pryor? Flex

.5ppr debating flex spot of Riddick, Crowell, Fitz or Maclin

Roster FYI
Stafford
Julio Jordy
Hyde CJA
Ertz
Flex...
Lutz
KC

Chicken dinner:nthat:

Which 2 RB should I start?

Mike gillislee
Theo Riddick
Marshawn Lynch

Marshawn & Gillislee.

I need 1 WR (My other 2 WRs are Pryor vs Oakland & Golladay vs ATL):
Cooper Kupp tonight vs SF
Higgins vs Indy
Ginn vs. Carolina (his former team... potential for revenge game if he doesn't keep dropping **** )

What yall think? I'm leaning towards Kupp.

Marshawn & Gillislee.

I need 1 WR (My other 2 WRs are Pryor vs Oakland & Golladay vs ATL):
Cooper Kupp tonight vs SF
Higgins vs Indy
Ginn vs. Carolina (his former team... potential for revenge game if he doesn't keep dropping **** )

What yall think? I'm leaning towards Kupp.

Kupp is the safe play. Higgins has upside, Ginn is the high risk high reward, Brees hasnt thrown a homerun ball yet though (i dont think)

If you need TE help in your league and Witten is available grab him

if not = Ben Watson

finna break out

Repost.

1ppr.. Who should I play.

Abdullah home against Falcons
Kearse home against Dolphins

Appreciate any input

I give up Tevin Coleman for his Juice Landry (standard)

My RB/WR:
Ingram, Kelley, Carson, Perine
Evans, Baldwin, Marvin Jones, Gabriel

His RB/WR:
David Johnson, Miller, C. West, L. Murray, D. Washington, Oliver
Diggs, Tate, DT, T. Williams, Woods

I unloaded Dez for Pryor and Brandon Marshall. Surprised he actually took it. Hoping for turnarounds by them two now.

We will see. Dez no longer looks like a WR1 and I've already got Keenan Allen, Desean Jackson and Pierre Garcon, so this solidifies depth and TP should finish close to Dez's numbers, in my opinion. If Marshall turns it around, it's just the cherry on top.

Back
Top Bottom