2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Screenshot_20171218-071417.jpg

Screenshot_20171218-071430.jpg

y'all called me a troll for my moves and even made fun of me.. that's 1 ship under my belt this year and 2 championship games next week.. im laughing and sTROLLing straight to the bank

You still made ******ed moves

wsup Bert bow down to your master haha

Who’s my master :nerd:

I made my championship in my main league. That’s all I care about :lol:

I wanna win the whole thing at this point don’t even care about the money. Been looking at rings since I didn’t say **** all year to anyone in my league, if I win... next draft, people will be SALTY

You still made ******ed moves

one of my fans ... how'd you do in your fantasy league this year?

and ******ed in what way ? those ******ed moves you speak of only landed me to a championship win and 2 championship appearance this upcoming week.. respect it homie

i
Who’s my master :nerd:

I made my championship in my main league. That’s all I care about :lol:

I wanna win the whole thing at this point don’t even care about the money. Been looking at rings since I didn’t say **** all year to anyone in my league, if I win... next draft, people will be SALTY
i only say that because its a Niketalk fantasy football league and makes sense to trash talk on here haha still love your competitve spirit and motivational speeches haha

one of my fans ... how'd you do in your fantasy league this year?

and ******ed in what way ? those ******ed moves you speak of only landed me to a championship win and 2 championship appearance this upcoming week.. respect it homie

Im in one championship game and the other will be determined tonight. Im up 20 but he has julio and freeman going tonight.

But agreeing to a trade and crying to everyone in the league to go back on it makes you one of the worst kinds of fantasy football players.

Im in one championship game and the other will be determined tonight. Im up 20 but he has julio and freeman going tonight.

But agreeing to a trade and crying to everyone in the league to go back on it makes you one of the worst kinds of fantasy football players.

so what ? they still had to veto themselves i can't physically veto for them.. they we're still competing against me and they felt that a veto would also help their team out by making me weaker..

This is the my first championship round in this NT i joined back in the day.. I think it's year 5 or so....

IMG_3267.jpg

Im already trying to prep for next weeks Championship matchup.

Of my 4 wide receivers: Juju, Diggs, Crabtree, Gordon and Dez

Im thinking: Juju, Diggs, Crabtree (I think Dez's lack of use and Zeke back against the Seahawks where he should feast being fresh and healthy) (Not starting Gordon against the Bears which im using as my defense.)

Am I wrong on the WR choice?

At RB all i have is Lamar Miller and Alex Collins.

Taking Stafford over Matt Ryan.

Im already trying to prep for next weeks Championship matchup.

Of my 4 wide receivers: Juju, Diggs, Crabtree, Gordon and Dez

Im thinking: Juju, Diggs, Crabtree (I think Dez's lack of use and Zeke back against the Seahawks where he should feast being fresh and healthy) (Not starting Gordon against the Bears which im using as my defense.)

Am I wrong on the WR choice?

At RB all i have is Lamar Miller and Alex Collins.

Taking Stafford over Matt Ryan.

No you’re not wrong. JUJU for sure. Him and Bryant get a huge boost.

Digs against packers? Hell yeah

And if Cooper doesn’t play again, Crabtree is getting a ton of targets to work with. He had 17 last night and IMO he should have had a better game than he did but I’ll put some
Blame on Carr.

Yo ESPN needs to adjust that cant drop list since AB out next week. I want that roster spot, 1 less potential player for my opponent

Back
Top Bottom