2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

It felt that way. I was in it hard core every week. Seems like a lot of folks gave up after week 7 or 8. If only I had started Shepard :smh:

^ I'm in that league as well... missed out on getting into the championship round due to points... 2nd-6th all had 8-6 records :lol:

At least I'm in the championship game in my main money league I get Zeke back to go along with Freeman and Kamara :pimp:. Excited for next weeks match up.

adobecs4 adobecs4

I was rolling this league too. Think I was 7-2 but faded to 8-6.

^ I'm in that league as well... missed out on getting into the championship round due to points... 2nd-6th all had 8-6 records :lol:

At least I'm in the championship game in my main money league I get Zeke back to go along with Freeman and Kamara :pimp:. Excited for next weeks match up.

Dak,Nick Foles, or Blake this week guys?
Thoughts on my championship line up. I’m kinda clueless on who to start as my WR3 and FLEX. Also my kicker Lutz or Sccoup? Appreciate input :nerd:
6630CF74-F36A-490B-B19A-33811BB64723.png

I got Zeke back just I'm time for the championship :evil:

Maaaaaaaaaaan. Me too :pimp:

Literally played half this season without my 1st and 2nd draft picks( Zeke and Jordy). My make shift team, different damn near every week, made it to the big dance :pimp:

Looks like Matty Ice, Julio Jones and Devonta Freeman brought me from 40 down to head to the championship!! I’m hoping they go off on the Saints!

I'm shooting for Keelan Cole. He got a lot of targets after Lee went out and has a good matchup

Martavis if he's still there.

I’ll be shooting for Cole. I have Dede Westbrook but it looks like Bortles has more of an interest in targeting Cole.

I’m debating between Panthers or Bears defense. Any thoughts?

Dede Westbrook would have had 2 TD's if he didn't get held in the end zone both times. Drew a flag on both of them. I'm still starting him this week in my flex against the Niners. Gonna try to pick up Cole on waivers tonight though since my opponent in the championship lost Antonio Brown and doesn't have much on his bench.

Lost by 21 :angry:

I don't want to assume anything but I probably would've won if Baldwin didn't suck & Brown/Burkhead didn't leave early.

Right now for next week it's looking like I am rolling with Landry for sure on WR (12 team PPR)
second spot is my worry, I have Kupp, Watkins, and Djax on the bench but I am not sure about any of them.

On the wire we got: Cole, Stills, Richardson, Jaron Brown, Doctson, Wright, Golladay, Eli Rogers, Fuller, Tyrell and Terrance Williams, Corey Davis, Byrd

RB: Drake, Marshawn, Lamar Miller, Latavius, Perine
Need 3

what y'all think fam?

998D3E16-39FB-4F79-BC6F-94AAC60DB2F0.png
Had the most unbelievable classic on my way to the finals! Coming into Monday, I was up by like 15 and I had the falcons defense (smh) and he had the kicker Bryant from the falcons. If it wasn’t for the blocked fg in the third and the missed fg by the bucs at the end of the game, I would of been done! Holyyyyy sheeiitt I cant believe I hanged on by a thread to advance. My boy was so pissed lmaooo. Instant classic.

Back
Top Bottom