2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Hunt looking like leveon out there.

He could very well be a top 3 RB this season. Reid is usin him everywhere, I'm salty :lol:

Well that makes sense that you started smith because of your main QB is on a bye. You just got lucky AF lol

Who else looked back at their drafts after the game to see where you passed on hunt? I'm guilty, one time I drafted fournette two picks before him and another I got ty Hilton over hunt. Smh

Started Hunt on both my leagues. Had Hunt and Hill start on one team but had Gillislee on the bench :smh:

Letssssss Gooooooooooooo

IMG_2724.PNG

My buddy had gilislee in all week til right before game time and put in hogan :rofl:

Regardless if I knew before the game I would still call him an idiot

Glad I started hunt. Without this thread I would've bench him. Them points so clutch, I'm playing against zeke this week. Need every point I can get. Lol

What do you guys think of this trade. This was my zero RB draft and I have the best WR group in the league but my starters are AP and Rawls lol
IMG_6385.PNG

Diff leagues but Hunt and Reek payed off handsomely for me :pimp:. Chiefs DST also got me 4 points so it wasn't completely a wash :lol:.

Looking bigger picture, if the Chiefs continue to be that aggressive on offense then Alex Smith will be a worthy starter most weeks. He's on my radar in my 2 QB leagues (although I hope someone blows their FAAB on him). And obviously Hunt/Hill will be bonafide studs.

Also, what's with you guys benching Hunt and Hill? Did you really have that much better options in week 1 to be able to bench your 3rd and 4th round picks? :lol:

I started Watkins over him cause I didnt want two guys on Thursday .. will put him in next week most likely .

My league is pretty competitive but nobody believed in hunt and he slipped to late rounds.

I remember after the draft was done I pointed to his name and said "remember this name" it only took one week :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm gonna be so pissed if Cook doesn't have a big game on MNF now. I was deciding between him and Hunt with my pick and went with Cook at the time.

Khunt gillesslee wrecked me. Gillesslee did too but I had to sub in Alex smith (to replace Winston) so it evens out.

Glad I drafted Hunt. Drafted him a couple hours before the news of Ware broke.

Definitely lucked out there lol.

Well Brady and Hogan screwed me but Tyreek's 27.5 points kinda balanced it out. Plus I was going against Patriots D in both leagues and Santos in my main one where he only had like 4 points.

What do you guys think of this trade. This was my zero RB draft and I have the best WR group in the league but my starters are AP and Rawls lol
IMG_6385.PNG

This was offered to you? If so take it

If you offered it, unless his has a mental disability I don't see any way he accepts it

So now with Hunt's big game, are you guys selling or holding Hunt? For me personally, unless im getting a Bell or DJ, I'm staying put. A bellcow back with a good line and good offense is hard to come by in fantasy. Also if youre in PPR, alex smith will check down to hunt all day. Plus Reid knows how to use his RBs.

Back
Top Bottom