kenny golladay vs ATL
jacquizz rodgers @MIN
coby fleener @car

pick a DEF:
miami @NYJ
GB vs CIN
TB @MIN

still need some help with these :nerd:

Need 2 WR and a Flex in a PPR out of Cooks, Davonte Parker, Baldwin, Lamar Miller, Demaryius

Just offered a trade and got accepted, standard league:

Receiving: C. Anderson (RB) and Ertz (TE)
Sending: Gillislee (RB) and Witten (TE)

Both Gillislee (was dropped) and Witten were waiver wire pickups. Gillislee was RB4 for me behind Gordon, Hunt, and Cook. Thoughts?

Just got offered this trade, leaning towards no. What do you guys think? 16 team, PPR league

I send: Trubisky and Garçon
I get: Eifert and J.Howard

My te was Olsen, but I have Zach Miller and Doyle
RB: Cook and Hunt
WR: Dez, Baldwin, Higgins, Fuller
QB: Stafford and Kizer

Carrying 3 QB's due to rookie rule in our league where we can keep a rookie if drafted in the last round.

Brieda was JUST dropped in my league a couple of days ago, and I'm the Hyde owner. Should I use my #2 WW priority on him?

Brieda was JUST dropped in my league a couple of days ago, and I'm the Hyde owner. Should I use my #2 WW priority on him?

Yes. Hyde came back in, but you know how he runs and dude stays getting hurt. Handcuff him now, if you have the spot for him.

I'm a Hyde owner btw and need to do the same.

Evans is huge. Sure he’s gonna have a tough matchup but because he locked down Brown last week won’t mean he’s gonna do the same thing week after week.

I’m going against Evans in my main league and hoping for a real bad day but he’s a monster :smh:

Back
Top Bottom