2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I really want to use my #1 WW priority on the Jags defense but I feel like that would be a big mistake. Should I hold off for now? :ohwell:

#2 waiver priority, don't know who to use it on. My team needs some shaking up. Someone dropped ESanders in desperation so I may use it to scoop him up. I was trying to read the sticks on MMack but not sure if I want that situation

Help please:

I get: Kelce and Michael Thomas
I give: Aaron jones and kelvin Benjamin

My other RBs: Jordan Howard, kamara, gallman, foreman, Elijah McGuire and Alex collins
My other WRs: fitz, tyreek hill and Kupp
My TE: gronk

We play a flex so both would fit that.. I figure jones goes to backup when ty is back or role is reduced and he was playing a bad cowboys defense

Help please:

I get: Kelce and Michael Thomas
I give: Aaron jones and kelvin Benjamin

My other RBs: Jordan Howard, kamara, gallman, foreman, Elijah McGuire and Alex collins
My other WRs: fitz, tyreek hill and Kupp
My TE: gronk

We play a flex so both would fit that.. I figure jones goes to backup when ty is back or role is reduced and he was playing a bad cowboys defense

What on earth!? Take that trade and hope no one vetoes it. I would veto that TBH if I was in your league :lol:

Yeah I'd take that trade immediately even tho you might not need kelce since you got gronk. But either can be tradebait for something better than what you're giving away now lol

I had Gronk last year and have Kelce this year. The years I played against Gronk or Kelce, they burned me. But when I drafted them, I either get no production or an injury (last year Gronk, current concussion Kelce). Also got burned by Saints Jimmy Graham, picked up Seahawks Jimmy Graham the next year and had nothing. Forever tightend woes

What on earth!? Take that trade and hope no one vetoes it. I would veto that TBH if I was in your league :lol:

Auto veto from me

But if it passes that’s a good deal, too bad your RB sucks

I’d take that then flip gronk for a nice RB :nerd:

You’ll have a solid squad.

Also kelce>gronk IMO

So far thielen and Cohen have given me 5.30 lol.

So my pessimistic prediction of 10.79 is about on que. smh.

I'm matched up with the dude who's 1st place in on of my leagues. He's winning by 9 points and I have Minnies Defense and Kicker left right now. Need a miracle to happen!

I messed up big time by benching Kelvin Benjamin and went against my gut and left Will Fuller on the bench. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom