2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Kid in my league has Diggs in his lineup still. Problem is he's currently in Vegas so only God knows when he'll decide to check his lineup :lol:. I'm commish so I want to give him the heads up but at the same time I don't want to step in. He should know to check his stuff out. I trust him to before it's too late.

Is he actually a kid or an adult? :lol: is he active for the most part?

I would say atleast remind him but then again if you’re playing in a real FF league you’re gonna be active and on your game week in and week out and no one needs to remind anyone to do anything so idk

Doug Baldwin for Frank ****ing Gore just went down in my league

It's a two keeper league and this dude drafted Doug Baldwin with his first overall pick in the draft this year. His receivers now behind AJ Green are Robbie Anderson, Kendall Wright and Taylor Gabriel. And he already has Demarco Murray and Ty Montgomorey at RB.

This **** should be vetoed, right? The guy he did the deal with now has Julio, Baldwin, Alshon, Davante Adams and Watkins at WR. I offered this same dude Dez, Abdullah, Marvin Jones and Zach Miller for Baldwin, Montgomorey and Rudolph earlier today and he said hell no.

welp I have McCoy and Zeke out this week (bye/suspended) luckily McCaffrey picked up the slack but I need to decide on another RB and my flex between these

Marlon Mack
Dion Lewis
Charcandrick West

currently have Mack and Lewis but was thinking about picking up West.. what do you guys think?

welp I have McCoy and Zeke out this week (bye/suspended) luckily McCaffrey picked up the slack but I need to decide on another RB and my flex between these

Marlon Mack
Dion Lewis
Charcandrick West

currently have Mack and Lewis but was thinking about picking up West.. what do you guys think?

You really don't have a single other player better than them to put at your flex? I mean I guess you'd have to go Mack and Lewis.

Help please:
Aaron jones vs Vikings (with ty playing)

Or Elijah McGuire vs pats (i think Powell and forte are both out)

Then:
Fitz vs bucs

Or tyreek vs steelers

IMG_0652.PNG IMG_0651.PNG
Set my flex please. DT. McGuire, or Gallman. PPR

If my Bucs don't change the way we've been covering receivers and continue standing 10 yards off the line of scrimmage then Larry Fitzgerald is going to murder us today on slants.

If my Bucs don't change the way we've been covering receivers and continue standing 10 yards off the line of scrimmage then Larry Fitzgerald is going to murder us today on slants.

We do the same thing.. and arians was still calling for deep drops

Fitz and Andre should have killed us

Doug Baldwin for Frank ****ing Gore just went down in my league

It's a two keeper league and this dude drafted Doug Baldwin with his first overall pick in the draft this year. His receivers now behind AJ Green are Robbie Anderson, Kendall Wright and Taylor Gabriel. And he already has Demarco Murray and Ty Montgomorey at RB.

This **** should be vetoed, right? The guy he did the deal with now has Julio, Baldwin, Alshon, Davante Adams and Watkins at WR. I offered this same dude Dez, Abdullah, Marvin Jones and Zach Miller for Baldwin, Montgomorey and Rudolph earlier today and he said hell no.

I dunno. At this point baldwin has just been a name and a bust. In standard leagues Gore has actually outscored baldwin, so I don't see it as that horrible.

I'm a bit Worried playing T Hill as he's coming off that hammy injury. Oh well, hope he puts in work. It's been a while.

Is he actually a kid or an adult? :lol: is he active for the most part?

I would say atleast remind him but then again if you’re playing in a real FF league you’re gonna be active and on your game week in and week out and no one needs to remind anyone to do anything so idk

Adult :lol: and yeah he's active. He should be fine I was just nervous about the time difference.

Big Ben, Carr, or Brissett this week? Leaning towards Brissett. Also have the usual suspects sitting in waivers, is there a better option there?

Back
Top Bottom