2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Who should i add for WR help/depth? Is it obvious Agholor, even though i have Jeffery? Then should I try and move Alshon in the next 2 weeks or ride with both?

Currently have AB, Fuller, Alshon, Richardson, Adams

Screenshot_20171105-064607.jpg

Nelson or Marvin Jones for sure

Hunter Henry and Delanie Walker available on waivers. Who should I put the claim in for?

Leaning towards Hunter. PPR league.

who is your starting TE? Feels like there are a lot more mouths to feed on the chargers than titans....

Would you be comfortable starting either today?

I'm starting Marvin Jones this week. He's been heavily targeted the last few games and put up some numbers the last two. Packers secondary is not very good and they have a bunch of injuries all over the defense.

I wonder what stupid thing fournette did... Now I have to put in a replacement.

Marlon Mack vs Houston
Paul Richardson vs Washington

So mad, didnt see it til 20 min later and ivory got scooped up 5 min ago.

Woulda played him in the flex, i need help this week. SMFH

Benched Forte last minute because I’m an idiot.

Pick 1. Half point ppr

T.Y. hilton
Ivory
Buck Allen

Mariota (I have him currently), Goff, Bortles or Jameis? Apparently it's windy in Baltimore right now. Jameis I'm iffy bc I have DJax, Kamara & Saints D/ST; that would be my 4th player from one game and that's a ton of stock.

Thoughts?

HIM HIM you can go Ivory.

Reactions: HIM
Taking a chance in Burton hoping he does something at TE. Since Fournette is out I’m hoping the Bengals def goes off

Pick 2:
Jordy Nelson
Ameer Abdullah
Ted Ginn

Jordy kind of scares me with Hundley at qb.

Edit. Picked up Ivory and put him at flex.
Ginn or Nelson?

Last edited:
|l

Dropped Houston and New Orleans defense for Arizona this week. Both get defensive touchdowns in the 1st half. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom