2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Go first three

I only need one bro :lol:

I'd like to go Marvin cause of the numbers he's been putting up lately but at the Ravens with Stafford beat up doesn't sound good to me. Leaning towards McKinnon cause game flow would seem to lean towards his way over Murray in a potential shootout at the Falcons.

I needed 2 more points from Tucker..

mjcry1.png

Need a W to squeeze into second place and get a first round bye fellas. If I lose I might actually be entirely out :lol:

Pick 3:

Tevin Coleman vs. MIN
McKinnon @ falcons
Marshawn v NYG
KHunt @ Jets
Joe Mixon vs Steelers

got a first round bye now in 2 leagues and am sitting in the 6 spot in my last league. all i gotta do i win and i make it in.

I’m in 8th place and if I win I’m in the playoffs. Pick 2 Josh Doctson, Josh Gordon, D Inman, Agholor

Secured $600 for best record

I’m only happy about that since at this moment, I have absolutely no shot at even getting to the finals.

If Kareem hunt could get 15pts week 15/16 I’d have a shot and Dak :smh:

Who to flex?

Diggs, mixon, McKinnon, Tate, Josh Gordon?

I’m locked into the playoffs, kind of feel like playing gordon for the giggles.

Who to flex?

Diggs, mixon, McKinnon, Tate, Josh Gordon?

I’m locked into the playoffs, kind of feel like playing gordon for the giggles.

If you can't advance your playoff seed any higher, go with Gordon for the hell of it. If you can benefit from a W, go Diggs or Mixon.

Guys I need your help. If I win I’m in. Simple. I’ve been sitting on my #1 waiver for weeks. Currently I have no qb on my roster. Keemun and McCown are on the wire. Burkhead is also there. My rbs are : Jamal Williams, Lamar miller, theo roddick , bilal Powell. So for sure starting the initial 2. Receivers are martavis Bryant, amari Cooper, Alshon, Paul Richardson. Since amari isn’t playing I’m putting in alshon and Paul Richardson as my starting wideouts. Now the tricky part is do I use my waiver on burkhead and flex him or use it on keenum and put martavis Bryant as my flex please help guys.

Guys I need your help. If I win I’m in. Simple. I’ve been sitting on my #1 waiver for weeks. Currently I have no qb on my roster. Keemun and McCown are on the wire. Burkhead is also there. My rbs are : Jamal Williams, Lamar miller, theo roddick , bilal Powell. So for sure starting the initial 2. Receivers are martavis Bryant, amari Cooper, Alshon, Paul Richardson. Since amari isn’t playing I’m putting in alshon and Paul Richardson as my starting wideouts. Now the tricky part is do I use my waiver on burkhead and flex him or use it on keenum and put martavis Bryant as my flex please help guys.

I think you'll fair well with either Keenum or McCown. However, Burkhead is worth the add, but not the #1 waiver IMO. Pats RBs are we all know are so hit or miss. Get the 'sure' points in Keenum or McCown if ya have to use your waiver on someone.

Back
Top Bottom