• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem with this is this is deeply discounting the defensive end of the floor where MJ has always been a much better player than Lebron.  Other than that I would agree that Lebron is possibly the greatest offensive all around player of all time
This may be true but the level of wing talent is wayyyyyyyy better than it was in MJs era

Im obviously Bton Stan but I personally have MJ as #1 myself. Brons workload is unmatched and it's easy to see how someone can have him at the top. I'm not going to post the redundant stat showing him lead the team in every stat last finals, but what's interesting is that in his 2 championships in Miami he also lead the team in points, rebounds, and assist, and in one of those years steals. That's really some all around dominant ****.

And for the record the talent now is just as good as it's ever been, the 80's-90's didn't have a PG like curry, or a 7 footer like Durant as elusive as a PG and a threat from anywhere on the court. Different eras and play styles but the talent is the same if not better.

Last edited:
1. Jordan

2. Kareem

I don't care about anything after those 2. You wanna say Bron is 3 that's cool with me.

Last edited:
My only problem with this is this is deeply discounting the defensive end of the floor where MJ has always been a much better player than Lebron.  Other than that I would agree that Lebron is possibly the greatest offensive all around player of all time

Cosign about MJ. Especially when Lebron is ranked 287th in defensive rating...

But also. Has Lebron ever averaged a triple double for an entire season... So Idk about best all around offensive player. #Beastbrook

Last edited by a moderator:
Im obviously Bton Stan but I personally have MJ as #1 myself. Brons workload is unmatched and it's easy to see how someone can have him at the top. I'm not going to post the redundant stat showing him lead the team in every stat last finals, but what's interesting is that in his 2 championships in Miami he also lead the team in points, rebounds, and assist, and in one of those years steals. That's really some all around dominant ****.

And for the record the talent now is just as good as it's ever been, the 80's-90's didn't have a PG like curry, or a 7 footer like Durant as elusive as a PG and a threat from anywhere on the court. Different eras and play styles but the talent is the same if not better.
I don't disagree with this at all.  All im saying is saying how all around great he is discounts the fact that he has been an average to below average to slightly above average defender most of his career.  I hate lebron, but right now I have him number 2 all time.  I just have a hard time calling him the best given how far he is behind MJ defensively.

Cosign about MJ. Especially when Lebron is ranked 287th in defensive rating...

But also. Has Lebron ever averaged a triple double for an entire season... So Idk about best all around offensive player. #Beastbrook
I doubt he can right now but there was a point in time I definitely believe Bron could have averaged a triple double if there was a concerted team effort to make sure he got his like the Thunder did for Russ this season. 

MJ, Kareem, Magic are untouchable. Especially after this series. The last spot on mount Rushmore still TBD. We'll see where Bron ends up could be anywhere from 4-6 depending on how his career ends.

97-98 Lakers were closer to a super team than 98-99.

They were really good. One of the first seasons I really started watching Hoop. 4 All stars on that team, 60+ wins iirc. The Jazz sweep kind of clouds ppl's memory of them. One of my favorite Laker teams OAT

MJ, Kareem, Magic are untouchable. Especially after this series. The last spot on mount Rushmore still TBD. We'll see where Bron ends up could be anywhere from 4-6 depending on how his career ends.
Realistically Magic is a better passing, less athletic, worse shooting version of Lebron right now.  I have a hard time putting a guy in the top 3 who could barely shoot over 20% from 3 in his prime.  

Last edited:
I don't about you but, I wouldn't be watching a sport if I knew it was rigged. That's why it's hard to watch wrestling.
I mean...that's pretty much why most intellectuals don't partake too deeply into pro sports. They would look at us and say what you just said verbatim. 

There is indeed a crowd out there that thinks we are just as stupid for buying into the drama of pro basketball, football, etc...the same way we ask how grown adults are still enthralled by the WWE. There's also people who know the WWE is scripted...but still enjoy seeing men and women in tight spandex do acrobatic **** in a ring. I'm at the point with pro sports in that I'm ready to pull my emotions out of it. I said it before and I'll say it again...do not expect to see me in here debating Kobe vs Lebron vs Westbrook vs Curry vs Jordan vs. Durant vs. Whoever part. 38928923 next season. 

I'm about to make the transition into being a casual fan...if that. 

Realistically Magic is a better passing, less athletic, worse shooting version of Lebron right now.  I have a hard time putting a guy in the top 3 who could barely shoot over 20% from 3 in his prime.  

Wash ya face.

97-98 Lakers were closer to a super team than 98-99.

They were really good. One of the first seasons I really started watching Hoop. 4 All stars on that team, 60+ wins iirc. The Jazz sweep kind of clouds ppl's memory of them. One of my favorite Laker teams OAT

You love us [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wash ya face.
I love Magic and highly dislike Lebron, but I have a real hard time sitting here saying that Magic was better than Lebron at anything other than passing.

Was he a better rebounder - no

better shooter - no

better defender - no

better athlete - no

better passer - yes

Magic is great, but he also had the benefit of getting drafted to a stacked team with a player that a bunch of you all would put in your top 5 all time.

Last edited:
I love Magic and highly dislike Lebron, but I have a real hard time sitting here saying that Magic was better than Lebron at anything other than passing.

Was he a better rebounder - no
better shooter - no
better defender - no
better athlete - no
better passer - yes

Magic was clearly a better shooter evident by him leading the league in FT%

Magic was clearly a better shooter evident by him leading the league in FT%
From 1979 to 1988 be broke 25% 3 pt percentage exactly 0 times.  Not to mention in his 14th season, he is still playing at one of the highest levels we have ever seen.  Magic played 13 total seasons in the NBA.

Last edited:
Those Royce Young tweets :rofl: :smh:

From ownership down to the local media writers OKC is the oddest / trash i might have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom