• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real story of the game, the late game commercial breaks are ridiculous. One play, time out, commercial. Rinse and repeat.

that TV money, how you think mike conley got paid like that? or bump in salary cap that allowed w's to get kd? :pimp:

Heard on the radio earlier today that the network doesn't break even till game 5 lmao. Expect even more TV timeouts next game.

I hope this is helpful enough

giphy.gif

Its sad we could have had a great generation for the NBA, where the Cavs, Warriors, Spurs, and Thunder were all legitimate contenders. The Celtics could have packaged their pick to join that club too.

But instead we're gunna see the same soulless story year after year, without a semblance of hope that some team can compete with them to give a story and entertainment value.

I love basketball, but I'm glad I've weened off being an NBA junkie over the last few seasons.
one of those teams play in the east . but the warriors ruined parity  

spurs werent getting past the warriors even without durant. 
so unless your team is the cavs or the thunder . kd changed nothing for every other team in the l.  if you a rockets , clippers , jazz , boston , new york fan or wizards fan . nothing changed cause durant went to the warriors ....parity is overrated . by the time warriors are done , lakers will be coming back to take the throne. 

i commend kd for all he did. 

2 of them do. It's plausible the Celtics would have considered moving their pick if they felt they'd have a shot in the finals. I think you'd be in the minority counting out the Spurs as at least having a chance.

Also it's possible to take interest in teams and enjoy competition and the greatness it brings out between teams other than the one you root for. It feels stupid having to even state something so obvious.

So just because it doesn't change anything for you, doesn't mean it applies across the board.

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on why Kyrie didn't take Klay to the paint on that iso.... You're the best finisher in the league and arguably the best handler. Take that in and draw the foul, not a step back contested 3 :smh:

He dribbled too long so he had to go for the 3. I don't think you go for the two unless it can be done quickly.

*edit

Never mind. I watched that play back. He had enough time to go for a 2.

Last edited:
In the next 5 years, name another player in the league who can end up being big enough, long enough, and talented enough to potentially stifle or neutralize Durant.

After seeing what KD has done in the Finals, we know it ain't Lebron.

the Rockets I have no faith in because when your star player is James "Run right past me" Harden you know defense is not a priority on that team.

seriously why would you go for that 3 when you've been whopping their *** on the inside and you've been getting the calls. I'm going to bulldoze my way into that post and go for the 2 or try get a foul.

Brilliant strategy. You're a brilliant coach. Is this you:

The Cavs had two choices: Try to save LeBron some energy for the end of the game like the ultra stacked Warriors did for Durant and risk the Warriors doing even more damage than the 0-10 run they went to the two minutes LeBron was on the bench in the first half.... Or play LeBron 46 minutes because the suckage of his 0-8/4-23 records supporting cast with him off the court is so immense and have him drained for energy at the end of the game. They were forced to compromise because the of the talent difference of the two teams and chose the first. They faced the consequences in the end.
I get that but you're on a go hard or go home mentality. You gotta score that basket or get that foul and let them make the next basket because they were up by 2 at that point 4 if you score that shot.

In the next 5 years, name another player in the league who can end up being big enough, long enough, and talented enough to potentially stifle or neutralize Durant.

Giannis

I keep hearing stacked team this, stacked team that....
When their core is a product of their scouting department. Smh

Klay- drafted by GSW
Steph- drafted by GSW
Draymond- drafted by GSW
Clark- Free Agency
KD- Free Agency
Zaza- Free Agency
West- Free Agency
Iggy- Free Agency
Livingston- Free Agency

Last edited:
Lmaooo the warriors are wild. I feel for lebron tho. He needs a legit pass first point guard imo. Kyries great but how many times does lebron get an open look set up by another player. He only gets open by bodying players in the paint. Kyrie and love aint settin up james. and if they cant set up james how are they gonna set up the role players. With another legit pass first guard lebron get looks and can still set up other players.  
lebron will never be able to play with a pass first pointguard. lebron doesnt play well off the ball, because his game is basically

bring ball up
call for screen
roll around screen
drive to lane
dunk or go for a layup
or 80% of the time kick it out to a wide open corner 3 point shooter and receive tons and tons of love for being this superb passer
player makes shot so that you can add assists to your stat line

bringing in a pass first pg would defeat all of this. I honestly think Lebum could never play with a pass first pg who brings up the ball every play. i just dont think lebron would play as good.

Klay- drafted by GSW
Steph- drafted by GSW
Draymond- drafted by GSW
Clark- drafted by GSW
KD- Free Agency
Zaza- Free Agency
West- Free Agency
Livingston- Free Agency
Didn't draft Ian clark though. In fact he was undrafted.

Petty I know lol

Last edited:
Didn't draft Ian clark though. In fact he was undrafted.

Petty I know lol

Klay- drafted by GSW
Steph- drafted by GSW
Draymond- drafted by GSW
Clark- drafted by GSW
KD- Free Agency
Zaza- Free Agency
West- Free Agency
Livingston- Free Agency

You right but still, the point is valid. Blame the other scouting departments in League if they feel like GS is too stacked.

Or blame Bron for being a terrible GM

The Greek Freak.
The league will belong to him one day.

if it was just kd, teams can load up to guard him, but with 3 other stallions it aint happening

The Greek Freak.
The league will belong to him one day.

that kid going to look great playing next to KD

Last edited:
I don't blame KD or the Dubs.  I blame the league for allowing it to be possible in the first place.  The novelty of it all will wear thin real fast when the dubs keep racking up rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom