• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Minnesota gets Isaac in the draft....and learns how to run offense and defend as a team.....

Things will be interesting in 4 years.

Im probably the only person in the world not sold on kyrie.......maybe because its a fact that before lebron he was below .400

Last edited:
Im probably the only person in the world not sold on kyrie.......maybe because its a fact that before lebron he was below .400

Cleveland doesn't win last year without Myrie. Not even close.

he just showed up to the finals a little too late. if he was ready from the jump, this series could've been a lot more interesting. bron wouldn't be logging heavy minutes. not saying it would change the results, but him being on takes a lot of pressure off lbj

I think Kyrie has reached his ceiling. Will always be a great scorer but won't make his teammates better.

I don't blame KD or the Dubs.  I blame the league for allowing it to be possible in the first place.  The novelty of it all will wear thin real fast when the dubs keep racking up rings.
Blame the dumbass players union led by CP0 for letting this loophole happen. Owners tried to warn them :smh:

that TV money, how you think mike conley got paid like that? or bump in salary cap that allowed w's to get kd? :pimp:
then again, cable bill went up :smh:

Got me thinking about it again.

My DTV bill went up $12 week after I re-up'd a discount package. Complained and was told I had to drop ESPN(s), TNT, TWS (Spectrum) due to the NBA deal.

These players keep wanting and getting more/more money and average subscriber picking up the bill.

Blame the dumbass players union led by CP0 for letting this loophole happen. Owners tried to warn them :smh:

Or....you can blame:

-Steph for having glass ankles, leading to him making $11m/yr
-Steve Kerr for opening up the offense
-The Clips for bouncing the Warriors in the 1st round...leading to Mark Jacksons firing.
-David Lee for getting hurt and literally forcing Steve Kerr to play Draymond
-Harrison Barnes for truly allowing THIS to happen

All in all....you can THANK BASED GOD :pimp:

Wow the Cavs played the best they could and still took that L :lol:

For it to be KD too to make that go ahead 3 and make it seem so routine. So clutch it looked automatic.

I still harbor hate for GS blowing that lead last year because they could have closed of the Bron top 5 discussion all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom