Zeke
Stockton
Kidd
Curry

Thats my personal top 5.

Last edited:
Why is Nash still better than Curry
nerd.gif
Was going to ask the same thing.  Very curious to know what his reasoning for that is.

I wish prime Nash had the luxury of playing w/ KD, Klay and Draymond.

Steph is coming for Magic.

:nerd:

Don't see it....but it's looking more and more possible than I thought. Another MVP and a finals MVP or two....he'll be in the convo....which means, he'll be in the top 10 player of all time convo soon. Ppl not going to like that :lol:. He has quite a way to go though. Quite a way.

Both transcendent talents. We will never see another Steph just like we won't see another Magic.

We're 3 titles away and it could very well happen.
1,2 Steph is coming for you.
You drunk right now but I'm gonna let you cook. 

Ratings numbers...thought there would be a bigger uptick, will be interesting to see if apathy kicks in next season. 

The 2017 championship averaged 20.4 million total viewers, up from 20.2 million viewers for last season’s seven-game series. This year’s Finals also averaged an additional 434,000 digital streaming viewers, according to ESPN, which produces ABC’s NBA telecasts.

Game five averaged 24.5 million viewers, making it the most watched game five since 1998, and an additional 537,000 streaming viewers.

The ABC telecast averaged a 16.0 metered-market rating, up 13 percent from Game 5 in both 2016 and 2015. In Golden State’s home San Francisco-Oakland market, the game drew a 39.6. In Cleveland it drew a 37.1.

Nash doesn't make my top 5 and he was one of my favorite players on my favorite team.

Nash never got to being even a mediocre defender.

I'm bias with Nash.
He picked me out of about 100 kids at a Maverick camp for this goody bag so he's forever top 3.
What could have been if he and Dirk stayed together.

Nash may be more overrated than CP0. If there ever was a 'system player' he was it.

Last edited:
I'm bias with Nash.
He picked me out of about 100 kids at a Maverick camp for this goody bag so he's forever top 3.
What could have been if he and Dirk stayed together.

Yeah I liked Nash way more than Dirk until Nash left.

I owned a Nash jersey before a Dirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom