• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubs gonna lose the finals and I wouldn't even be surprised if they dropped game 1.
Their top players wouldn't be anything on any other team and certainly not even considered top tier players in league with Kawhi, or Lebron(exception KD) It's a huge cheerleader effect going on. The thing that's more pressing is the fact that because they play "great team ball" they don't need an alpha or leader.
Which is wrong, you need a guaranteed player that no matter what happens, the offense will be led by them. The dubs don't have that and even have a player that was that or vying for that that ran to their team, with all other presumed "leaders of the team" in the pitch room convincing him to sign.
That's just not a great look at all. Seems it's hurt Thompson the most, clearly the weakest of the bunch mentally.

The main thing that will shoot this team in the foot is that they like to play hot potato by riding whoever gets the hottest and basically whoever scores the most points will be the one with the ball in their hands(word to Iggy 2 years ago)

some hot takes
- In Game 1 Steph will in fact try to redeem himself by doing at least 3-4 behind the back passes to erase the stupidest play in finals history and will fail
- Steph will go hard(and fail) at trying to force things against Kyrie. I even predict he will try to call for a switch with Kyrie, much like Kyrie did to him. I also expect zero mid range jumpers from steph although the entire wing will be open for him to shoot. It's 40-50 footers or bust
-KD will be all in his feelings during the first press conference of game 1(even if they win the game)
- With each victory including the 3rd one and even after they win the chip Bron gonna downplay the Cavs and say the dubs "are just an unbelievable ball club and we're extremely proud and lucky that our ball club is in this position. We were complete underdogs coming into the series against such a juggernaut etc."
-Ayesha will either make 2 posts or one long one. The first topic will be about how the reffing has been exceptional during the finals. The other one will be about how her and her family were seated for a game in cleveland with a great sense of urgency and courtesy
Bay area resident here so I can't wait to trash talk on my feed with friends. :lol:

the Dubs really need to trademark the phrase "What a time to be alive." I wonder how many sports fans came out of a coma shocked that a team in the finals lost after being up 3-1 and then that SAME team added KD only to lose again. Won't even bring up 73-9, not worth it.

Lol can't wait until your "friends" tell you how wrong your predictions are.

It's funny no other team has ever lost in the fashion the dubs have and yet, their fans have even more confidence then they did last year.
"I'll believe it when I see it." is a phrase all dubs fans should learn

I'm actually hoping they win, as I've promised I will in fact become a Dubs fan next year(going to games, breaking down weaknesses etc) and in general being enthusiastic about everything dubs, as the team might need fans who know what a multiple winning championship team looks like. The response to that has been "Please don't"

Last edited:

It's funny no other team has ever lost in the fashion the dubs have and yet, their fans have even more confidence then they did last year.
"I'll believe it when I see it." is a phrase all dubs fans should learn

I'm actually hoping they win, as I've promised I will in fact become a Dubs fan next year(going to games, breaking down weaknesses etc) and in general being enthusiastic about everything dubs, as the team might need fans who know what a multiple winning championship team looks like. The response to that has been "Please don't"

Lol stay at home. We don't need more dub fans.

The Cavs need to snatch the Dubs heart game 1. The key is horse mouth Draymond. Once they put the fear in his eyes then the rest of the team will crumble. I have Lebron postering Draymond by Game 3.

DBCURtTUQAArXre.jpg

So Screamin' A picks the Warriors to win to try and threaten KD :smh: understand it's entertainment but these sports journalist trying to make themselves seem important is getting annoying.

I guess no point in watching the Finals now.

I know they got KD so again 3 minutes go by without anyone being able to create a damn shot but I believe they'll get the lemon booty when it gets tight and lose. Plus they'll try and make every game a blowout and then collapse. Congrats on the fourth ring Bron I guess.

Last edited:
Injuries, talent, circumstance, all trump coaching to me and weigh more than coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom