• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

This N' been fouling Bron for three years now and they ain't called one yet
laugh.gif
All ball.

Refs gave the Cavs so many chances in the 1st half and y'all complaining about that one non-call
laugh.gif
smh
refs were wearing cavs jerseys and cavs still found a way to choke. lebron once again had a garbage 4th quarter. been happening all series... \

check his stats tho. 

that iggy play was all ball. dont know what yall seeing. 

Last edited:
Bron had the ball a 2 point lead. 1 on 1 with Draymond with 5 fouls and basically a clear out. He choked man. Then got wetted in the eye.

Its sad we could have had a great generation for the NBA, where the Cavs, Warriors, Spurs, and Thunder were all legitimate contenders. The Celtics could have packaged their pick to join that club too.

But instead we're gunna see the same soulless story year after year, without a semblance of hope that some team can compete with them to give a story and entertainment value.

I love basketball, but I'm glad I've weened off being an NBA junkie over the last few seasons.

This N' been fouling Bron for three years now and they ain't called one yet :lol:

If hitting all ball is a foul then sure

@Elpablo21 can you make this gif bigger so this guy can actually see it?

This N' been fouling Bron for three years now and they ain't called one yet :lol:

Am i seeing Lebron kick iggy in the crotch too?? lol

Yes :rofl: very Draymond-ish

I feel like
the Spurs are 1 or 2 pieces away from realistically beating the warriors. They need another reliable scorer to help them offensively and a younger pg or PG13 go to the Spurs.

Spurs would need 2 superstars and be able to keep everyone currently on their team that contributes to have a chance. Highly unlikely. Rockets need to add Cousins, Paul, and P George to have a fighting chance.
the Rockets I have no faith in because when your star player is James "Run right past me" Harden you know defense is not a priority on that team.

Just like if any other player from his 0-8/4-23 records without him supporting cast had 0 points in the last 5 minutes, with the exception of a J.R. Smith three, which LeBron assisted.

And by the way, LeBron scored his last points with 4:28 remaining. Kyrie, the player you were hyping, scored his last points with 5:28 remaining.

Literally all he had to do was make a layup and not pass it to korver.

Oh, and play less ****** d on Durant. That too
seriously why would you go for that 3 when you've been whopping their *** on the inside and you've been getting the calls. I'm going to bulldoze my way into that post and go for the 2 or try get a foul.

Its sad we could have had a great generation for the NBA, where the Cavs, Warriors, Spurs, and Thunder were all legitimate contenders. The Celtics could have packaged their pick to join that club too.

But instead we're gunna see the same soulless story year after year, without a semblance of hope that some team can compete with them to give a story and entertainment value.

I love basketball, but I'm glad I've weened off being an NBA junkie over the last few seasons.

Warriors for the next 5 years

Probably won't eem watch the playoffs. Just exclusively the young squads and Bestbrook next season. Issa wrap until 2020 season at the earliest.

Literally all he had to do was make a layup and not pass it to korver.

Oh, and play less ****** d on Durant. That too
Literally, all his supporting cast had to do was not go on a 0-10 run in the two minutes he went on the bench to save him more energy for the end of the game.

Oh, and the Warriors not being the most stacked team in the history of the league. That too.

Refs gave the Cavs so many chances in the 1st half and y'all complaining about that one non-call :lol: smh
refs were wearing cavs jerseys and cavs still found a way to choke. lebron once again had a garbage 4th quarter. been happening all series... \

check his stats tho. 

that iggy play was all ball. dont know what yall seeing. 
LeBron been a choker half of the time in the playoffs when it comes down to the last 5 minutes of the game. I always noticed whenever there's a playoff commercial, the only game winning shot they show of LeBron is that shot he hit against the Magic, only to later get demolished in that series.
If it weren't for Myrie, Lebby would still be ringless in Cleveland.

Probably won't eem watch the playoffs. Just exclusively the young squads and Bestbrook next season. Issa wrap until 2020 season at the earliest.
I say that, and I said that last year... yet here I am, every June. 
laugh.gif

*scratches side of neck*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom