2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"triggered"?
roll.gif

we got 4-chan / alt-right in here now.

mean.gif
Him and the other Cavs dude on here that says that **** are lame AF.

I cannot wait til those dudes disappear after the finals. 

Would be nice to not have KD get FMVP. Would be nice to see Steph not get FMVP again. Would be best to see neither get it. I'm rooting for Dray, Klay or Dre if the Cavs can't pull it off again. Feel sick to my stomach just typing that

If the Warriors win it'll prob go to KD..
I think Steph may have a "bad" series (to his standards)

Should really probably go to Draymond though lol

Finals MVP will be irrelevant to GSW. Only the biscuit heads are going to make a big deal out of it

Last edited:
Finals MVPs get brought up in those "who's the goat" type discussions though lol

Bron gonna have to average 40, 9, 13 w/ Kyrie going beast to win :lol:

You're running with the counter narrative, so why not?

The Spurs beat the Rockets who play a similar brand of basketball as the Warriors in game 6 at Houston without Kawhi as well, and blew them out by 39.

Kawhi being out is bummer for SAS, but what does that have to do with the rest of the team and their effort? Ball movement? Protecting the ball? That's all I'm saying.

Patrick McCaw had 19 points off the bench. This is a rookie who didn't get a lot of minutes this post-season, unless it was a blowout. Wheres the explanation for that? Or does Kawhi not being there have something to do with that too? So much so the SAS bench forgot how to defend as well.

You guys need to chill with the excuses. Pop is a proven master of adjustments. He's benched Duncan in the past for the sake of his long term health and found ways to win basketball games. This narrative needs to stop. Kawhi will be back for game 3 probably. Let's see what happens.

A similar style of ball with an overall much better cast.

You guys need to chill with the excuses. Pop is a proven master of adjustments. He's benched Duncan in the past for the sake of his long term health and found ways to win basketball games. This narrative needs to stop. Kawhi will be back for game 3 probably. Let's see what happens.

Cmon fam, when pop benched Duncan we had a different roster, a younger healthy Tony Parker, and manu wasn't 40 years old. Pop as always had the luxury of benching one of his stars when they messed up. He no longer has that luxury.

What type of adjustment can you make when you're missing the best 2way player in the league and you're playing a team with two top 5 players.

Last edited:
Cmon fam, when pop benched Duncan we had a different roster, a younger healthy Tony Parker, and manu wasn't 40 years old. Pop as always had the luxury of benching one of his stars when they messed up. He no longer has that luxury.

What type of adjustment can you make when you're missing the best 2way player in the league and you're playing a team with two top 5 players.

And when a $20 m LMA is trash :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom