2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Mike Lowry going to take a pay cut? Don't think they can offer him the full max.

Didn't say Curry, said Harden and Kawhi.
I see.  My mistake.  The same still stands with Harden but to a lesser degree.  With Kawhi Westbrook is a superior playmaker but obviously a much inferior defender.  I don't think those comparisons are laughable but Westbrook is still 3rd to me out of those three.

Last edited:
Burry has the same frontrunning mentality that loathes me about Lebbywinks. All the hotdogging in the world when things are going good, but that he's shrunk at the most important moments and I'll still never forgive him for that idiotic behind the pass last June. He basically handed Lebby the Teflon cape.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ct3
Harden and Kawhi are not winning 47 games in the West with Russy's supporting cast.

Russell is top 4 under LeBron, Curry, and Durant.

Last edited:
Harden and Kawhi are not winning 47 games in the West with Russy's supporting cast.

Russell is top 4 under LeBron, Curry, and Durant.

Are you going to explain any of your reasoning or just keep making these statements with no backing or actual basketball breakdown? :lol:

Look at the team Harden got 56 wins with :lol:

Last edited:
FOH he had Dwight, Ariza, and Beverly.

Russy's supporting cast this season was laughably bad.
Quick check how many games Dwight played ?
Bev was hurt
T jones was hurt DMO was hurt a lot of injuries that year
Adams and oladipo aren't trash also who among okc's players would you say improved this year?

Can someone show me an example of a player celebrating when they lose/are losing?

That doesn't make any sense to me.

Do you want Lebron to Hollywood Shuffle after a loss? 

Last edited:

Can someone show me an example of a player celebrating when they lose and/or are losing?

That doesn't make any sense to me.

Do you want Lebron to Hollywood Shuffle after a loss? 
I think its more the cheesiness of the actions when winning that rubs people the wrong way.

FOH he had Dwight, Ariza, and Beverly.

Russy's supporting cast this season was laughably bad.

If you followed basketball, you would know Dwight missed half the season, Beverley missed a third of the season. And the starting PF missed half of the season.

Edit: 5 of the 11 players on the playoff roster are no longer in the league

Last edited:

I think its more the cheesiness of the actions when winning that rubs people the wrong way.
If that's the case...it makes LESS sense coming from someone who idolizes Russell Westbrook.

Quick question...do you guys think he did this when leaving the arena after getting blown out? 

If not...he's a frontrunner right? 

If that's the case...it makes LESS sense coming from someone who idolizes Russell Westbrook.

Quick question...do you guys think he did this when leaving the arena after getting blown out? 

Nah man. You can't be making sense around these parts.

How do you frontrun before the game starts? This is an asinine comparison.

Russ doesn't shake hands before games either. Y'all reaching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom