2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot has to be that they are light skinned
I hear lots of folks on here hating sc30 and klay just cause how they look

If that's the case...it makes LESS sense coming from someone who idolizes Russell Westbrook.

Quick question...do you guys think he did this when leaving the arena after getting blown out? 

If not...he's a frontrunner right? 

Hey, I'm not disagreeing with you.  You could say this about a number of players I both like and dislike.  IMO Westbrook's saltiness is a little much.  I also find it annoying when LeBron does stuff like mime taking class photos of his team in the middle of a game.

Curry was a unheralded recruit out of Davidson and is now an all time great player in NBA history.

Forget being humble
this is all true and I have absolutely no problem with him being cocky.
problem is that people try to portray him as an angel that can do no wrong.
and they also tried to catapult him into the tier with other greats before he even put in half the work.

Last edited:
and they also tried to catapult him into the tier with other greats before he even put in half the work.

They did the same for Bron though. Masses always looking for the next 'one'.

Curry was a unheralded recruit out of Davidson and is now an all time great player in NBA history.

Forget being humble

2x MVP
1x champ

They win again this year and you can pencil him in behind Magic at #2 all time on the PG list.

Why do people act the Warriors have to be the only team that everybody likes? :lol:

People hate the Lakers with a passion. Hate Lebron with a passion but oh no everybody should love the Warriors cuz what? Me personally the babying of Steph, the clowness of Dray, the sucka move from KD, Klay is whatever.

**** 'em *Bernie Mac voice*

If they act like Kahwi they're boring, If they act like Curry it's front-running, if they don't hug it out after an L like Russ, it's poor sportsmanship.

Yall looking for the perfect superstar but you won't find one. Let these guys live. What does it matter how they act. It's entertainment, be entertained.

They did the same for Bron though. Masses always looking for the next 'one'.
true but bron accomplished way more in his first 7 years than curry.
I don't dislike Curry at all but it's pretty obvious to see why someone would, and it isn't cause he's lightskin.

Why do people act the Warriors have to be the only team that everybody likes? :lol:

People hate the Lakers with a passion. Hate Lebron with a passion but oh no everybody should love the Warriors cuz what? Me personally the babying of Steph, the clowness of Dray, the sucka move from KD, Klay is whatever.

**** 'em *Bernie Mac voice*

I never got heat for hating Kobe Bryant. They make me feel like I'm going to hell for hating steph curry :lol:

Last edited:
true but bron accomplished way more in his first 7 years than curry.
I don't dislike Curry at all but it's pretty obvious to see why someone would, and it isn't cause he's lightskin.

What did Bron do that Burry didn't info his first 7 years?

This is year 8 for Steph. 1st 7 seasons 2x MVP (1st ever unanimous), scoring champ, title.

Bron 1st 7 seasons: 2x MVP, scoring champ. No title.

Last edited:
Steph being hated because he's white is the dumbest thing I ever heard
laugh.gif
Fake News. No one called him white.

Some of that Steph hate is due to the fact that's he light-skinned. No question about it. Treating him like he some house *****

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...s-Kawhi-Leonard-a-pass-from-high-11131117.php

"There are some people who are frustrated Kawhi has gotten as much love as he has," Windhorst said. "It's not just LeBron, actually. There's other top players who feel the same way."

Not really what the article is about but the above quote caught my attention. Either the media lying or Bron petty asf.
I remember this.

Grown men hating on another grown man for doing well. "I'm happy for you as long as you ain't doing better than me."

What did Bron do that Burry didn't info his first 7 years?

This is year 8 for Steph. 1st 7 seasons 2x MVP (1st ever unanimous), scoring champ, title.

Bron 1st 7 seasons: 2x MVP, scoring champ. No title.
Bron had almost 4k more points 2k more rebounds and 600 more assists
Steph won a ring that Bron didn't have but Steph wasn't FMVP
Bron taking the 07 Cavs to the Finals is also impressive too
Plus Steph has had better rosters

Bron def hates Kawhi.

KD too. These dudes don't like when they guys that weren't supposed to be this good, actually end up being good....and far exceeding expectations.

There is also a bit of jealousy from the situation that Kawhi came into with the Spurs. Remember KD hating on Kawhi a few years back :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom