2017 NFL (Bold) Predictions

- Giants beat the Pats in the SB for the third time. Brady retires because he's a ***** and NY owns his cheating ***.

- Bucs and Texans win the south, No Trump

- Cleveland doesn't finish last in their division.

- Big Ben hits the wall this season. Maybe a bathroom or two as well.

- Falcons miss the playoffs.

- Giants beat the Pats in the SB for the third time. Brady retires because he's a ***** and NY owns his cheating ***.
If the Panthers don't make the Super Bowl this season, I would love to see that happen.

-Sammy Watkins plays all 16 games.
-Giants win 10 games. Eli puts up great numbers.
-Leonard Fournette won't lead all rookies in rushing and have a Trent Richardson-esque year as far as numbers go.
-Texans and Titans make the playoffs. Colts win 6 games.
-Bucs and Saints make the playoffs. Falcons win 7 games.
-Fraudgers wins MVP but flakes out in the playoffs. Per usual.
-Russell Wilson gets suspended for PED usage or misses time due to injury. One or the other.
-Joey Bosa: Defensive Player of the Year.
-Derek Barnett: Defensive Rookie of the Year.
-Dirk Koetter: Coach of the Year.
-Browns win 5 games.
-Jets win 2 games.
-Chargers, not the Chiefs, finish second in the AFCW.
-Gronk plays the entire year, but because Thomas has him on that ******* avocado diet with no alcohol, he catches fewer than 10 TDs because GRONK WAS COOL AND NOW HE'S A VEGAN ***** **** YOU TOM BRADY
-Carson Palmer falls off a cliff. Arizona sucks because of it.
-Mariota, Jameis, Dalton are all MVP candidates.
-Detroit wins their first playoff game under Stafford.
-Agholor has at least 700 receiving yards and 6 TDs. @stillin729 orders a jersey from Denmark.

- Raiders make the superbowl

- Tampa wins their division

- Clowney gets 16+ sacks and defensive player of the year

- Todd Gurley gets 1500+ yrds

- Jameis is the MVP race

- Romo circus ain't over

You win with that one.

-Patriots miss the playoffs
-Browns pick outside the top 5
-Colts pick top 5
-Rams tie at least one game this year
-Blair Walsh hits the game winner against the Vikings in the NFCCG
-RAIDERS win the superbowl beating the Seahawks
-Jon Snow dies in season 8

-Patriots miss the playoffs
-Browns pick outside the top 5
-Colts pick top 5
-Rams tie at least one game this year
-Blair Walsh hits the game winner against the Vikings in the NFCCG
-RAIDERS win the superbowl beating the Seahawks
-Jon Snow dies in season 8

Many of these are quite bold, I applaud you.

Real *****s don't die... :pimp:

the **** you mean he already died once

incredulous.gif

Ben's last season goes out in style.

Steleers get off to a decent start, but hit a mid season slump. Catch fire the last 4 games and ride into the playoffs at 10-6.

With everyone healthy, and the defense improving game by game, the steelers beat the bengals in the AFC Wild Card, sending dalton and Lewis home to cry with 0 playoff wins since 94.

We squeak past the Dolphins in a 2nd round showdown, Ben connects with Jesse James on a 6 yard fade route to win it in OT.

Deshaun Watson and the Texans upset Brady and co in the 2nd round and move on the face the Killah B's in the conference finals.

Ben, bell and brown overwhelm clowney and clownfraud and combine for over 900 total yards in the comfort of NRG stadium.

SB 52 showcases a rematch from 7 years ago. A ben and Rodgers face off Pt 2, except this time, things go differently for both teams.

The packers and their dreadful secondary get torched by Ben, Bryant and brown. Rodgers throws 3 TD's but the killah b's are on the swarm, and score 6 total touchdowns, trouncing the pack 42-21.

I'm happy as Ben rides into the sunset with 3 rings. NT is restored to natural order as the Patriots dynasty is completely crumbled after the loss to the Texans.

Hoodie retires at the end of the playoffs, as we watch Brady throw 10 TD's and 25 INT's in the 2018 season, while retiring in shame and ridicule.

-Sammy Watkins plays all 16 games.
-Giants win 10 games. Eli puts up great numbers.
-Leonard Fournette won't lead all rookies in rushing and have a Trent Richardson-esque year as far as numbers go.
-Texans and Titans make the playoffs. Colts win 6 games.
-Bucs and Saints make the playoffs. Falcons win 7 games.
-Fraudgers wins MVP but flakes out in the playoffs. Per usual.
-Russell Wilson gets suspended for PED usage or misses time due to injury. One or the other.
-Joey Bosa: Defensive Player of the Year.
-Derek Barnett: Defensive Rookie of the Year.
-Dirk Koetter: Coach of the Year.
-Browns win 5 games.
-Jets win 2 games.
-Chargers, not the Chiefs, finish second in the AFCW.
-Gronk plays the entire year, but because Thomas has him on that ******* avocado diet with no alcohol, he catches fewer than 10 TDs because GRONK WAS COOL AND NOW HE'S A VEGAN ***** **** YOU TOM BRADY
-Carson Palmer falls off a cliff. Arizona sucks because of it.
-Mariota, Jameis, Dalton are all MVP candidates.
-Agholor has at least 700 receiving yards and 6 TDs. @stillin729 orders a jersey from Denmark.

I agree with basically all of these...

I'd like to also add that Ameer Abdullah will be top 5 in the league in all purpose yards.

49ers win 8 games
Rueben Foster contends for DROY
Hoyer throws 25 TDs

That’s all I got for now

49ers win 8 games
Rueben Foster contends for DROY
Hoyer throws 25 TDs

That’s all I got for now

I can agree with these. Reuben Foster is a monster and Shanahan's system will have that offense clicking. Idk if they'll win 8 games but they'll be a lot better than last year.

Back
Top Bottom