2017 NFL (Bold) Predictions

Because we don't want to end up like the ****ing Buccaneers that's why. You guys can keep giving starting jobs to preseason MVPs. Well keep winning up in this corner of the country

Oh word? Just like you guys won that game against us last year where Mike Evans was Moss'ing your boy Sherman? Who exactly are we starting that was a "preseason MVP"?

And you do realize that Thomas Rawls, your presumed starter, was undrafted...right?

My reaction is more about the other RB's and not an indictment on Carson lol

I rather have all healthy and the let the chips fall where they may

Carson being the leading rusher most likely leads to a ****ty depth chart in the backfield...Im good on that

You can have every RB healthy behind Carson but he just runs away with the starting job once they give him a chance.

People still putting faith in the Chargers huh

I don't know where people are getting these expectations for the Chargers. They're basically the same team as last year that went 5-11 and they still have three really good teams in their division.

Bold prediction:

Chris Hogan will have more catches, yards and TD's than Brandin Cooks.

They were decimated by injuries. That team at full strength, with Phillip Rivers out there, is always competitive. If they get some lucky breaks that actually go their way this season, they could be good for sure. The Chiefs and Broncos don't seem to have gotten too much better, if at all and the Raiders have a horrid defense, so the Chargers will score with them. I think the division is wide open and up for grabs.

Last edited:
Philip-Rivers-Celebration-on-Bench.gif

Well half of the Chargers roster was dead last year, so people are expecting them to be better cause presumably they'll be healthy this season.

even with the injuries they still were in almost every game.

AFC North

Steelers/Bengals 9-7
Ravens 7-9

Somebody going winless (Browns, jets, jags, SF, Bears)

Rematch of the superbowl last year

Meh...I could see the Chargers as 9-7 or so.

The Chiefs defense is still really good and I don't see the Raiders just falling off a cliff. I've seen Super Bowl predictions for literally every team in that division over the past few days so somebody's gotta be wrong :lol:

Oh word? Just like you guys won that game against us last year where Mike Evans was Moss'ing your boy Sherman? Who exactly are we starting that was a "preseason MVP"?

And you do realize that Thomas Rawls, your presumed starter, was undrafted...right?

You can have every RB healthy behind Carson but he just runs away with the starting job once they give him a chance.

Congrats on your 14-5 win. You still haven't made the playoffs in 10 years and haven't won a playoff game in like 15. How's JR Sweezy doing?

Congrats on your 14-5 win. You still haven't made the playoffs in 10 years and haven't won a playoff game in like 15. How's JR Sweezy doing?

Sweezy has been surprisingly pretty damn good so far. We'll see when the real games start though.

Colts won't make the playoffs (not bold) but hopefully Pagano is fired.

Which will lead to the Raiders dismantling the Pats in the AFCC game. (Bold)

Things get so bad for the Jets QB situation mid-season that they trade Sheldon Richardson & a pick for Jimmy G & a pick. Media is stunned at the fact that Belicheat makes the move. Yet it still will work out better for the Pats in the long run.

On paper the Chargers look good. If they stay healthy they could do serious damage. Philip has a young running back in Melvin Gordon and has plenty of passing options. KA13,T-Will, Benjamin, Henry & gates, and hopefully Mike Williams will be deadly when healthy. Only suspect thing about the offense is the line which will almost be completely new this year.

Other side of the ball you have a beast pass rush duo in Ingram and Bosa. And two very solid corners in Hayward and Verrett.

BOLD prediction: this squad leads the league in least amount of injuries this year :nerd:

On paper the Chargers look good. If they stay healthy they could do serious damage. Philip has a young running back in Melvin Gordon and has plenty of passing options. KA13,T-Will, Benjamin, Henry & gates, and hopefully Mike Williams will be deadly when healthy. Only suspect thing about the offense is the line which will almost be completely new this year.

Other side of the ball you have a beast pass rush duo in Ingram and Bosa. And two very solid corners in Hayward and Verrett.

BOLD prediction: this squad leads the league in least amount of injuries this year :nerd:

tenor.gif

Patrick Mahomes is the starting QB for the Chiefs by the end of the season

Derrick Henry is the starting RB for the Titans at the end of the season

Last edited:
The Jets will win 1 game, beating the Pats on a saftey where Brady loses his grip and the ball drools outta the back of the endzone ... 1-15 :smh:

Colts will be 7-9 tops and Pagano will be fired (not bold)

Dalvin Cook will get 1200 and 11 tds this yr

And if they can stay healthy Chargers win the west

The Chargers been looking good on paper for over 10 years now. :lol:

They don't even look that great on paper, that's why I'm also not understanding how this big jump from 5-11 to division champs over the Raiders, Chiefs and Broncos is taking place. Their OL still blows, Lamp is done for the year and who knows when Mike Williams will be back. I looked at their depth chart and I don't even know who the hell half of the guys on their defense are.

Also keep in mind that they have a first time head coach who wasn't even an offensive coordinator until last year with the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom