Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, right thing for the Browns to do is take Garrett and then go BPA at 12.. they're going suck next year anyways build up the roster and then go QB next draft high when there is a better class

Play the draft.. let things fall to you

Resign and sign certain guys and front load it while you got the money
No one actually knows if that's the case tho. 

Honestly I don't think trading #12 for Jimmy G is the worst idea in the world. 

For them, they need to build significantly.. certain teams i get trading for jimmy

Them, they need too much.. sure they have pieces and money.. but they need to pull a raiders, where they establish at least something

Last edited:
Workout comparisons for the top 3 QB's:

C6L0suKWYAQ6wAA.jpg:large

Damn Myles Garret looking like Clowney on roids with his combine stats. Dude is a beast.

Nah, right thing for the Browns to do is take Garrett and then go BPA at 12.. they're going suck next year anyways build up the roster and then go QB next draft high when there is a better class

Play the draft.. let things fall to you

Resign and sign certain guys and front load it while you got the money

I agree I just think there's 2 right things to do. Draft Garrett or trade down while staying in top 10 and still go BPA twice along with adding quality picks again. The more Garrett gets hyped the more likely someone will give the Browns the right price to trade the #1 pick. Or Mitch for that matter. Neither are wrong imo but id be more satisfied with trading down if its an option. If not take Garrett. I think the only wrong move is taking Mitch.

For them, they need to build significantly.. certain teams i get trading for jimmy

Them, they need too much.. sure they have pieces and money.. but they need to pull a raiders, where they establish at least something

Depending on what they end up doing I agree with Bobby Layne Bobby Layne that it's not the worst idea to trade the 12th for Jimmy. I think he will be good and will work with Hue. Some will argue the system which is fair. As long as the QB is good there's never a wrong time to get one. Jimmy now or draft someone next year or year after, does it really matter? Draft a QB first pick or last pick of the draft does it really matter. The only thing that matters is if you think the guy you're getting will be good.

Pryor, Coleman, Crowell, draft picks, 100 million to spend, and working with Hue could low key end up being a nice offensive situation for Jimmy to grow with right out the gate. That's probably the best core and coaching any QB would walk into Cleveland with since the beginning of their misery.

Last edited:
Mike Thomas is nice but what happens when he doesn't have Cooks stretching the field?

Cooks still 2 years younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom