Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Multiple #NFL sources are pegging the free agent contract of #Bucs QB Mike Glennon as expected to land between $14-$15 million per season.
roll.gif

As a fan of a NFCN team, I'd love to see Da Bears pick him up. 

Last edited:
@shatterkneesinc we miss you

it's a shame he went out with a blaze, really only one tyrant around here

He hit me back on PSN the other day. Said he was banned for a week and created a new screen name to participate in the draft. Once the week was up he was banned again under the name ZestGod because apparently someone told or it was found out ZG was the same person as Shatterkneeinc. Once he wasn't reinstated after a week he went nuclear. That's what he told me.

kid led me to multiple national championships in NCAA football 04

I just realized he was an Eagle for a minute

the greatest QB to ever play in the state of ohio

the greatest wide receiver is Pryor 8o

I don't know what the hell people see in Glennon
Glennon had that one year where he put up decent stats but the majority of them were stat padded in garbage time
He's just a replica Blake Bortles

He hit me back on PSN the other day. Said he was banned for a week and created a new screen name to participate in the draft. Once the week was up he was banned again under the name ZestGod because apparently someone told or it was found out ZG was the same person as Shatterkneeinc. Once he wasn't reinstated after a week he went nuclear. That's what he told me.

damn

I don't get the rules around here anymore, General is a disaster

well damn. that's a shame. so we coulda got him back? damn

#freeandrew

He said Meth didn't honor his week suspension. I want Shattered back like everyone else but that last post of his can't be defended. If he told me or someone else the situation before that post I could and would have gone to bat for him. I'm sure others would have too. Now it's kinda hard after that post.

Cooks can see the writing on the wall and he wants out. It's clear that the saints and their fans know Thomas is the clear cut number 1 for that offense.

Never took cooks to be the type of guy to complain about touches

Last edited:
I just turned on WWE

Goldberg really going to headline WM?

WWE is washed man. They let him actually beat Owens? SMH

I guess Brock will wash Bill for that strap come WM. I never understood letting old talent who won't be around long or only on special occasions go over on young talent that's the future of the business.

WWE is washed man. They let him actually beat Owens? SMH

I guess Brock will wash Bill for that strap come WM. I never understood letting old talent who won't be around long or only on special occasions go over on young talent that's the future of the business.

it's pathetic, it's just old wrestler after old wrestler :{

the future is done at this point, no one will care after Owens coming back for WM45

Cooks can see the writing on the wall and he wants out. It's clear that the saints and their fans know Thomas is the clear cut number 1 for that offense.

Never took cooks to be the type of guy to complain about touches

I would never have thought Cooks of all people would be complaining enough about targets/demanding a trade...all dude does it tweet bible verses all day :lol

Ok but those a 3 completely different receivers... Alshon is the closest to Britt. Hard to compare...

It's a good signing for him though. If Stills comes back to the Dolphins for the same I'd be happy. Been where I've wanted all along. Things should be heating up the next couple days.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dolphins need to keep Stills with how unreliable Parker is with staying healthy

I feel like Britt is so buried and is extremely underrated. Could do serious damage with a number of QB's.

Willie Snead and Michael Thomas are ruining Cooks trade value.

The Dolphins need to keep Stills with how unreliable Parker is with staying healthy

He gives a lot to/in/for that Gase offense. I've said all along I want him back. Just not at a number 1 receiver price when the defense needs SO MUCH work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom