2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Preseason Week 1 Armchair GMs hard at work.

Trying to get my NFL fix in watching this game and I swear to you I'm really not looking forward to the Jets season. Idk the last time I've felt this way :emoji_pensive: maybe it'll change come Week 1 but man this season is going to suck to sit through.

I was really excited about the season.

Everything was fairly set for success... QB down, MLB rookie with a ton of hype from camp/coaches/writers down.

First play of his pro career... just sucks.

Still excited to see what Gase can do with these major set backs. He made magic with a whole lot of nothing last year. Made the playoffs with a scout team defense. We'll see.

If you thought Cruz died, homie on the packers just upped him on that. Damn hope dude is ok. Eagle player rocked him

The step up and movement in the pocket was pretty impressive. Worked through some traffic and made the easy read.

Which rookie is quicker to steal the starting job for Week 1? Mitch, Watson or Kizer?

Which rookie is quicker to steal the starting job for Week 1? Mitch, Watson or Kizer?

Deshaun, don't think it's promised to Savage tho

Glennon definitely losing his job to Sanchez

Kizer will start eventually this season

This legit harder than I thought it would be.. all 3 teams got dudes as the presumed starter I wouldn't take over kaep, let alone keep away a starting job if the rookies show something

I'm going go with Kizer, since browns plan to tank and need to know if they're tanking for a QB

Bears don't have a 1st, so no need to really rush things with dude.. BOB probably playing for his job, so we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom