2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
washington winning the division!

giphy.gif

Nobodies completely dismissing anything.. it's about being fair.

Thinking a man should be suspended from providing and doing what he loves most because of hearsay from a relationship gon bad is what's disgusting.

I think its a little ridiculous to say it was just hearsay. There is plenty of photographic evidence

It's crazy how many people were livid about Ray Rice BEFORE the video. So if Zeke was washed and not putting up big fantasy numbers, everyone outside of Dallas wouldn't care.

Josh Brown has been out of the league since and was before the mandatory six game punishment but it didn't matter.

Zeke gonna lose a mil plus for this too, plus his money won't be guaranteed anymore. Ok girl def slightly ruined Zeke's career like she allegedly said she wanted to do.

It's crazy how many people were livid about Ray Rice BEFORE the video. So if Zeke was washed and not putting up big fantasy numbers, everyone outside of Dallas wouldn't care.

Josh Brown has been out of the league since and was before the mandatory six game punishment but it didn't matter.
People were livid about Ray because they heard about how bad the video was.

I have bruises on my body from paint ball and working out. I'm gonna take some pictures of them and use them as blackmail on my girl when she gets on my nerves or threatens to leave me. Seems like that's what Zeke's ex did.

Hahahaha Hahahaha you gotta take the homer glasses out for this one
This is a bad precedent Gooddell is setting, especially when there was no evidence he really hit his woman.

Look at who Gooddell consulted to "justify" his punishment....clear PR move to make the league seem like it's tough on domestic violence when it's really not unless you're a big star.

First off.....F*** the Cowboys!!!

Now that I got that out of the way, I think this suspension is complete and utter BS, and I dont see any way that this suspension isnt reduced when EE appeals it. What a ridiculous ruling today.

Nobodies completely dismissing anything.. it's about being fair.

Thinking a man should be suspended from providing and doing what he loves most because of hearsay from a relationship gon bad is what's disgusting.

And that can go both ways, what if the 'hearsay' is accurate and she did experience abuse from Zeke, then what's your stance?

Just saying there's two sides to everything and Cowboys fans are entirely dismissing this like there isn't photo evidence out there. And so far, Zeke's character hasn't given him the benefit of the doubt

I have bruises on my body from paint ball and working out. I'm gonna take some pictures of them and use them as blackmail on my girl when she gets on my nerves or threatens to leave me. Seems like that's what Zeke's ex did.
At this point, I dont know who to believe. It's he said, she said. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for Zeke. Remember when that groupie posted a pic of Zeke after just getting ran? :smh: :lol:

Hahahaha Hahahaha you gotta take the homer glasses out for this one
This is a bad precedent Gooddell is setting, especially when there was no evidence he really hit his woman.

Look at who Gooddell consulted to "justify" his punishment....clear PR move to make the league seem like it's tough on domestic violence when it's really not unless you're a big star.
Union should have never allowed Goodell this kind of free rein in the previous CBA

Reap what you sow

People were furious about Ray Rice not getting a tough enough punishment when it was two games. Then he gives the harsh punishment people were demanding and now it's an issue.

I have zero faith in the cops or the system, not surprised if Zeke got off because of his fame. I also don't think he's as innocent as you guys think. He's had issues before AND while he's under investigation, how many times did he get in some type of trouble. He didn't care, showed no remorse and this whole process was over a year. I think there's evidence that he was doing dirt. **** him, **** the Cowboys and **** Roger.

And a huge mother**** to that old F Jerry Jones

At this point, I dont know who to believe. It's he said, she said. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for Zeke. Remember when that groupie posted a pic of Zeke after just getting ran? :smh: :lol:
Yea his judgment is questionable, but those texts where old girl is coaching her friend on what to say to the police is troubling.

Plenty? (No sarcasm) Enlighten me... all I saw was random pics from an IG post.

I mean, what more do you want, video of him beating her? If that were available dude would be out of the league.

Are we really going to sit here and act like she just beat the **** out of herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom