2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Someone please open that link and defend Ezekiel. You're just as much as of a scumbag as him if you try.

Are you kidding me? So we have the accusers text messages asking her friends to lie, multiple witnesses saying they heard the accuser yell she would ruin his career if he broke up with her, and no arrest made and you're calling us scumbags for not agreeing with the NFLs decision? Come on man. Every case is different and we've probably all witnessed a woman lying before.

Suspended him for his behavior but don't mask it behind domestic violence and give him 6 games. If he appeals and only gets 2-4 what good is the 6 game minimum? It's all PR for the league.

:rofl:

it is funny to see people change their tune and flip flop about Goodell and the league office depending on how it affects their team
Nah I always thought he was a clown for a while. Brady's deflategate was a witch hunt (even though I just bring it up for the lulz), Josh Brown should have been suspended a while back before he got cut, bungled the Ray Rice case, etc.

:lol: at you dudes saying this is a complete witch hunt. Where have you been the last year?

This scumbag has a penchant for poor decision making. Put your pitchforks down.

Thank you. Someone please open that link and defend Ezekiel. You're just as much as of a scumbag as him if you try.

Not saying Zeke isn't guilty, but I don't take these broads words.

I know most are telling the truth but I've just seen too much in my life to just assume he did it.

And when you drop in all the conflicting reports it's basically he said, she said and you can't take away games off that.

I NEED PROOF!

page 1.JPG

page 2.JPG

page 3.JPG

page 4.JPG

page 5.JPG

Attachments

• page 6.JPG
    page 6.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 1
What precedent?

The precedent was set a while ago. They've BEEN following it lol.

Wait. I thought Josh Brown was only suspended one game last year?
The league had inside men witness this dude beat his wife and he got a slap on the wrist.

I understand that, but the actual likelihood it wasn't taken into account is slim. Otherwise the amount of games doesn't make sense.

You were right, ESPN sucks. It was part of their reasoning for suspending him.

Are you kidding me? So we have the accusers text messages asking her friends to lie, multiple witnesses saying they heard the accuser yell she would ruin his career if he broke up with her, and no arrest made and you're calling us scumbags for not agreeing with the NFLs decision? Come on man. Every case is different and we've probably all witnessed a woman lying before.

Suspended him for his behavior but don't mask it behind domestic violence and give him 6 games. If he appeals and only gets 2-4 what good is the 6 game minimum? It's all PR for the league.
agreed. I don't like or believe the he said she said crap. Evidence is needed. 6 is too much tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom