2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what i really hate?????

When there's 3 stalls in a row, and you have either the far left or right one, and the other two are free until someone comes in to use the toilet and they pick the middle one instead of going to the opposite side one. DRIVES ME CRAZY. Like, thats an unwritten rule, no?

Am i wrong?

i apologize to YOU.

I thought of you first after i hit post reply and how my words were intended for others.

Monta.gif

giphy.gif

you know what i really hate?????

When there's 3 stalls in a row, and you have either the far left or right one, and the other two are free until someone comes in to use the toilet and they pick the middle one instead of going to the opposite side one. DRIVES ME CRAZY. Like, thats an unwritten rule, no?

Am i wrong?

Depends if one of them is a handicapped stall. I'm deathly scared of pooping in one of those in fear that someone who actually needs that space will have an emergency if im in there.

One of my coworkers destroyed a toilet by hovering over the toilet and spraying diarrhea on the toilet seat. I had to drop and deuce that day, but I was lucky enough to leave early that day and go home to take a dump.

jags released albert.. curious to see if he ends up with another team, since he now wants to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom