2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cowboys have two 1000+ yard backup rushers. We'll be good for which most likely become a few games til Zeke comes back...

Last edited:
Who the **** tries to punch someone when they have their helmet on? "Hey, I know how to beat this dude up, lets punch him in this thing that is mean to absorb over a thousand pounds of impact."

stillin729 stillin729 it was the 60, picked up 2 to try em out

you like it? it's a very good IPA, def recommend you try anything from Dogfish Head, had this the other day, a rare miss for them

C7Cj6uGW0AAnjV0.jpg:large

Back to fear of dumping in public restrooms, one of my biggest fears is having to go at the LA Coliseum during a game. So I purchased 4 passes to the natural history museum right next to where we tailgate so me and my wife and kids and release prior to going to the game. I'd rather leave the game than dump in that stadium. Combo of nastyness and people standing outside the stall is the worst case scenario for me.

Today's Trivia:

According to stats compiled by Pro football reference, only two players in NFL history have recorded 160 tackles or more in 3 separate seasons. One of them was Ray Lewis (1997, 1999, 2003). Name the only other player who achieved this.

you like it? it's a very good IPA, def recommend you try anything from Dogfish Head, had this the other day, a rare miss for them

C7Cj6uGW0AAnjV0.jpg:large

Yea pretty good so far.. just cracked it.. had a Samuel smith India ale first and joe on this

Trying remember what other dogfish ale I've had.. it was at a crab house in Lauderdale thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom